2004 Saturn VUE 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Last GM junk that I

2004 Saturn VUE - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Last GM junk that I buy
By Greg R. Hess on

2004 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this nice looking suv with high hopes. Only to be disappointed once again by GM. This will be the last time I get burned by them. I have replaced a front left hub-wheel bearing that cost $455 and ever since 48,000 miles there has been a rumbling noise from under the hood and under neath the center of the suv. The dealership mechanic say's that there are nothing mechanical to explain these noises! So I guess I have to be satisfied with paying $30,000 and having a problematic car. Unbelieveable! The big three wonder why the public is switching over to imports. They have lousy warranties, until of late but I bet there's a lot of red tape one goes through to have anything done!

Favorite Features

Engine is strong, exterior body design is nice and sporty. Like the 18in. tires.

Suggested Improvements

100.000 mi. warranty, cabin noise reduced greatly, replace cheap plastic molding around radio and other area's that the paint flakes off of. Need recall on wheel hub-bearing's.