2003 Saturn VUE 2.2L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Don't ignore these reviews -

2003 Saturn VUE - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.2L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Don't ignore these reviews - TRANSMISSION HELL
By lilpinkzombie on

2003 Saturn VUE Fwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl CVT)

I love my car, that is no secret. Everyone who knows me... knows I love my 2003 Saturn Vue. I purchased it for way over it's value because I needed a reliable vehicle and I was not looking too hot in the credit realm. Within two weeks, the transmission went out. I called the dealership, they had to fix within the 45 day guarantee. They gave it back and it just hasn't been the same since. I have also dealt with the module going out and other various transmission issues. As much as I love my car, there is no way anyone can own a Saturn and not spend more on repairs than the actual value of the vehicle. Period.

Favorite Features

I love that the back / front seats fold nearly flat. Its easy to fit a mattress back there and camp right out the back of the Saturn. I like the roominess, and the fact that I can go / do nearly anything in it.

Suggested Improvements

The transmission needs some serious work! I can't believe all the problems everyone has! It's insane.