2003 Saturn VUE SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific VUE model:
Great Car So Far
By rychski on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saturn VUE SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the Saturn VUE last week.. At this point, I am very satisfied with it. The leather seats are comfortable, there is definately plenty of interior room in the car (5 persons with a total weight of about 900 #)& (6'5" father)....I climbed into the back and was surprised at the room...Definately better than my '94 Jeep Cherokee (which I thought I would never want to give up!) Anyways, so far so good.....

A Fun SUV
By gt95 on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saturn VUE SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

For my first new vehicle it has been a pleasant experience all around. The people at the dealership have been very helpful. The no haggle on price takes away the adversity. The vehicle is priced right to be a great value. It has the latest inovations including electronic steering. I feel confident that if I keep up on regular maintenance the car will last a long time. The back seat has plenty of room.

Great SUV
By Wolfman on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saturn VUE SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl CVT)

I just picked up my VUE a few days ago. So far, the vehicle meets or exceeds all expectations. The CVT transmission is glass smooth, and runs at lower RPM on the highway than even the manual transmission equipped VUE. Kudos to Saturn of Arlington. This is the first time I've ever been allowed a 90 MILE test drive. Fuel mileage for its first fill up came in at 23.6 mpg - not bad considering the car had only a few hundred miles on the odometer. Fit and finish is superb. I'm hoping that the same level of attention was given to the CVT. Acceleration is about average for a four cylinder vehicle this size.

Great Ride
By puggy0902 on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saturn VUE SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The V6 AWD is a great running vehicle. I'm very impressed with it's nimble handling and smooth ride. The V6 has plenty of get up and go. The interior is spacious and has plenty of cool storage opportunities

vue
By zoe on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saturn VUE SUV AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bad paint spots on gold vue 2002. Had rear cargo door replaced but still have spots all over the vehicle that they said is the metallic in the paint. It looks like a safari vue.

Very Comfortable Ride!
By Isis2883 on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Saturn VUE SUV AWD 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl CVT)

WORDS OF ADVISE: TEST DRIVE TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS MINI-SUV FROM ALL THE OTHERS, YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED! The new Saturn VUE is Sleek in design, Comfortable and head-roomy, and oh so smooth to drive!