Thank God for the warranty!!!
By Zeyda on
2002 Saturn VUE Fwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
By the time I take my Vue in for the oil change every 3000 miles,I find something wrong with it. The last time the sensor had to be replace. Before that, I had to get something replaced that had to do with the emission or oxygen which made my Vue shut off in the middle of driving. The tranmission has been giving me trouble. And now, there's a screeching sound when I turn it on every morning. I took it to the dealer and of course, when they turn it on the noise disappears. Also, some part has been recalled or something and the dealer never has the part that has to replace it in. It's very frustrating. I should have bought a Toyota! Thank God for the warranty!!
Favorite Features
I love the adjustable seat; I'm a shorty. Very roomy for a mini SUV. Saturns customer service is excellent. I appreciated the o% financing, the warranty and no haggling, which were the deciding factors in purching the Vue.
Suggested Improvements
Extend the front windshield to improve the drivers visibility to make right turns. Improve the interior quality; it looks cheat. Improve the transmission and the engine!