Great Car
By Wes on
2002 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Unlike the title says, this is the FWD, not AWD Anyway, acceleration is very quick, not torquey but still quick. The engine approaches the red line very quickly (7000 rpm). The speed can be deceiving, when going 50 it feels like about 30. Braking is good, since it is such a light vehicle. The car handles beautifully, without much sway at all. It feels stable at all time. I was especially surprised by the ride, it was very smooth, much smoother than i was expecting. Back seat space is very limited, people over 6 feet would have problems sitting in the back.
Favorite Features
The dent proof door panels. I hit them as hard as I could and they look perfect. I like that it gets to operating temperature very fast, since it is really cold here. The engine has a great sound, and the engine feels very powerful with the 5 speed automatic.
Suggested Improvements
Well, i am used to driving better cars than this (like pontiacs and caddys), but there isnt too much that needs improved upon. 1 thing I noted is that there is a quite a bit of engine noise when you get up past 4000 rpms, but I personally like that.