A Lousy Car and Company
By Sandi Conner on
2002 Saturn VUE Fwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I have had nothing but trouble with this car from the get-go. First and foremost, when I bought it, I was supposedly buying one exactly like the car they used to "puppy-dog me" into buying one. Never did they mention mine was a 5 speed. All I got was the speech about the "free" upgrades. Since then I have had the gromet break in the transmission and oil "disappear". I have been through 3--yes 3--ignition coils and believe it or not, although I was guaranteed a "free" inspection every year, I have yet to get by without paying at least $20 for the installation of a broken light bulb. This year I took it somewhere else for an inspection, paid for the inspection and passed! DUH!
Favorite Features
There are no favorite features. I hate this car and the dealer who lies like a rug. I applied for the extended warranty, gave him the check and two weeks later, he sent the check back. Said the paperwork (he was supposed to complete) was not done and time had expired..No Warranty..DUH!
Suggested Improvements
I suggest that all Saturn dealerships be terminated. As much as I hate to say it..now that I have to replace my engine due to a defect well-known and no publicized by Saturn..my next car will be Japanese. Friends..Do not buy Saturn, not even if the guy's your brother. Find him a new job.