2002 Saturn VUE - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific VUE model:
What a joy to drive
By Happy Vue Owner on 03/12/02 22:07 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE Fwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

A great SUV - for a great price! I've had no problems with mine and I can honestly say I love this SUV. It handles great, shifter feel is solid, steering is silky smooth and ride is smooth and stable. I've had no problems with my VUE. The 4 cyl is powerful enough and the 5spd is smooth and confortable. The build quality is good . Good price & coupled that with Saturn service, reputation & safety and I think it's the best deal around.

Vue with aroom
By TROY MORPHEW on 03/11/02 00:34 AM (PST)

A pleasure to drive.

Wait for the VUE
By John in AZ on 03/10/02 15:39 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Check this vehicle out. If the dealership doesn't have one, order yours it's worth the wait.

I love my VUE!
By chia on 03/07/02 13:03 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove one for 1 minute before I knew I wanted it. Great SUV, great shopping experience.....Saturn is the best!

wow!!!!
By caz on 03/05/02 14:23 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

excellent handling and ride, incredible V6 engine, bigger than all the rest. and priced right too

Your best choice
By Gail on 02/21/02 19:52 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Clearly your best choice for a medium size suv. The most features of anyone,Saturn reliability, and great service. Also you don't have to worry about this company selling a vehicle that was not thoroughly tested for safety and defects(unlike that other car maker-you know that one that begins with F and is a four letter word).

Worth the Wait
By MNuffda on 02/18/02 13:27 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE Fwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I ordered my VUE last April. I wanted to upgrade my '94 SW1 and was not willing to leave the Saturn service so I waited. After driving the VUE for a month, I have absolutely no complaints. With manual transmission, I have plenty of power. So far I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a small SUV.

Great SUV
By Dan from NH on 02/01/02 13:26 PM (PST)

2002 Saturn VUE AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Stunning vehicle. The orange looks like a copper penny in the right light. Very impressed with it's size, features, fuel economy and price. Plus it drives better than my Alero. Very spirited driver. Too bad a lot of people forget about Saturn.