Used 2009 Saturn Sky Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Saturn Sky - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sky model:

Love this car!
By RedSky

2009 Saturn Sky 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2009 Sky Redline new. There was one recall on the ignition switch. I have only had one problem in 6 years and it was a $10 fuse that the dealer replaced at no charge. I highly recommend the turbo as it is well worth the additional cost. You cannot take this car anywhere without people asking about it.

My Sky 2009
By kathnrich

2009 Saturn Sky Red Line Hydro Blue Ltd Ed 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

We drove this vehicle home from a 200 mile trip. It is entirely delightful! Plenty of punch with the turbo. No issue at all with the top!, none.,1,2,3. Reviews on the top, putting it up or down are stupid. It's a sports car, it's small. Trunk space is another very stupid comment, It's a sports car, it's small!! Buy a [non-permissible content removed] full size car if you want trunk space and want to take the beach chairs, large bags on vacation. That's why I have a Suburban!!Very fun car to drive and look at. My ONLY complaint is the window controls and where they are located.
We have the automatic and love it.

Acceleration A+, good looks, EEEASY convertible top, up and down, comfortable ride. Blue Tooth on my 2009!! We have the automatic and love it.

Well they can't make any improvements, but, the window controls could have absolutely been done and placed a little better.

I would buy again.
By nonnysky

2009 Saturn Sky 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Willingly bought this car. Any complaints by owners are moot. Problem is unions killed the deal with Penske. This car deserved to be developed. I love mine, park it in winter, and embarrass Mustang owners often. You must be careful at speed and pay attention to the tach. Don't let anyone tell you the Mazda Lotus knockoff is a better car. I plan on buying 1 or 2 more, looking for a Solstice Coupe' also.

Great looks! Quick, fast (I've done 150), challenging at speed but predictable. Great sound system. Mileage is very good, when driving prudently (hard to do).

The battery! Put it in the trunk, run low resistance wire from it to engine bay. Should have done a 6 speed. Get the bozos at GM to resurrect it! Bigger brakes. So much is right. Why try to re-do it?

Love my SKY
By Loving IT

2009 Saturn Sky 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. I bought this used with 8030 miles on it. The Sky is a great sports car, fun to drive and people just stare when you pass them on the road. The trunk space is fine, it is a small sports car. Why didn't Saturn advertise this car more? GM should pick up the Sky and keep making more of this model. Gas mileage is great, top is easy to put up and down, just a great little sexy car for a grandma who is turning 60. Find one, buy one.

The sleek design of this car, it looks like a mini corvette. The seats are comfortable, my premium sound with 6 speakers is awesome, the ride is so smooth. Great gas mileage

The radio station numbers are hard to read with the top down or up. They should use a different color other than orange. Put two drink holders in not one cheap plasticy one.

My Baby
By Magee74

2009 Saturn Sky 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have wanted a Saturn Sky since they first were placed on the showroom floor. Once I was on my own with no need for the SUV, I gave in and purchased one. Silver pearl with the premium package, convertible. It certainly turns heads and is fun to drive. I love the car. My only complaint is that there is very little trunk space. The top is manual but not difficult to put up and down by yourself.

Look of the car, especially with the top down. Sporty, fast and fun!

Bigger trunk! Automatic convertible top.