2007 Saturn Sky Red Line - Consumer Reviews

Red Line 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual - (34 reviews )
No Problemo
By Smitty on 01/07/10 21:15 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I own a Honda, Jaguar, and a Saturn. I find myself driving the Saturn Sky Redline for enjoyment. It is pure fun. Of the line it is a terror! In my life I owned to many cars to list. These include a 442, 340 Dodge swinger, Turbo Buick, etc. Now at 60 years old I can compare more easily than when I was 30years old. You will not regret a Sky Redline , if you can buy one. It has features that compare to 40-50 thousand dollar cars.I bought my Redline Sky new,the dealer added a Fugita F5 Competition Cold Air Intake System, warranted for one year. I added a Borla Exhaust. This combination only skyrockets your enjoyment. I was looking at specs for other cars but keep coming back to the Red.

Beautiful, but much to be desired
By DnTnSC on 03/09/09 18:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Overall a great little car. Fun to drive, great handling, good power, and the car definitely turns heads! On the road it gets around 31 mpg, 24 to 26 in town driving. However, it does have some flaws. After owning for a year, it developed a very loud squeak in the front end (during cold weather) that Saturn can't find. It's noisy at high speed, and when you really get down on it the acceleration should be smoother. The dash developed a couple of different rattles after a year. The passenger side cup holder is a waste - it breaks if you use it (mine has been replaced 3 times). The window controls are not positioned well, and it has no room for any cargo at all.

Excellent Car with Top Up or Down
By John on 01/03/09 21:21 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Whenever I drive this car it always great. It loves corners like the magna traction racing cars I drove as a kid on the slot tracks, but this is the real thing that I can get into and drive and still have moeny left for gas. Yes the only minor gripe is the limited space in the trunk when the top down is down, but it is a sports car and a good looking one at that. Some people say what do you think about the manual top? and I say it is easy and quick to put it up and down, simple open the doors, move the latch, pop the trunk and shut it, done. I never have to worry about an electric roof motor braking. I have drove a lot of cars and I waited a year to get this one and it has been worth it.

It's a love/hate kind of thing
By Desiree on 11/19/08 15:33 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I feel in love with this car when I wasn't even car shopping. I had to have it! I purchased mine about a year ago and it's been in the shop 8 times already! The check engine light and battery light are always on and the dealership can't seem to fix it and he convertible top and weather stripping have been replaced twice! It is indeed a head turner but it's also become my worst nightmare!

You must be an owner to review this car.
By davtam on 10/01/08 15:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Often those who these cars have very little knowledge of what they are really like. Ask someone who owns one what they think. The top is not an issue if you can spare 15 seconds. Trunk space is limited, but hello it;s a sports car! The performance and gas mileage is much better than listed. If cup holders, trunk space and an automatic top are what your looking for, go someplace else. This is a sports car people!

Head Turner
By Sky Rocket on 08/19/08 13:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Bought this roadster for my wife's 25th wedding annivesary and simply blew her away. We both love the ride and looks of this beautiful ride. For the money, why buy any other 2 seater. It doesn't matter about the storage! It's a sports car. Beautiful lines, wheels, chrome in the right places make this a standout. Much more attractive than the Solstice. Have I mentioned the power this sleeper produces? Quick, very quick. Makes you laugh when the turbo kicks in. Better be ready when you get on it. I drove from Roswell, Ga. to Burlington, NC on 9.5 gallons. That 33 MPG at 75 to 80 MPH with the air on. What other sports car can make that claim. Saturn has hit the grand slam with this one!

Yellow & Not A Lemon
By Yellow on 08/02/08 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I actually brought my ION in for an oil change & saw the redline. I called my wife told her the hood opens up backwards. We test drove it on her birthday for 2 minutes & all she said was I want a yellow one. 3 months waiting was worth it. I have now had this car a year & after reading complaints I have come to the conclusion that 2 seat roadsters are not for everyone. If you want an eye turner that is the biggest bang for the buck with both looks & performance to match, this is it. If not buy a sedan. Saturn has my attention.

Get groovin'
By 2007 Saturn Sky on 05/06/08 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

It's quite the looker with plenty of pep for the pound. I bought this car for my wife after thirty years of marriage. This is the only automobile ever that she has ever seriously asked to own. She without a doubt is in love with this vehicle. I do get to drive it to the dealer, gas station, places of the like. However she let's me ride in it along with her when we just want to get some air and excitement when spectators take that second look at one of the finest vehicals on the North American continent. The only drawback is the closing of the convertible top. The alignment pins more often do not locate themselves into the debit as they should and this has caused the weatherstrip to tear.

I was sold a Lemon!
By teresa on 05/05/08 03:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought a Red Line Saturn Sky last May. I ordered my car thinking I was getting a great car with alot of performance, WRONG! I have had this car in the shop 7 times out of 9 months. First it was the fuel pump, then my battery, telephone won't work correctly, and I can't pick and hold radio stations and now it's hesitating when I accelerate. I have had nothing but problems with it. When I took it to get fixed, the dealership scratched my car and had to get it repainted. I paid Cash for this car, and if I had financed it-they could have the Lemon back! The company wont stand behind their name or buy this back from me. I have bought 3 brand new cars from Saturn! Not ever again. Teresa

Make Mine Sky
By tom w. on 11/21/07 11:17 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Sky Red Line Red Line 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I considered several roadsters before selecting the Red Line Sky. I knew soon as sat in a display model that his was it. My Sky is powerful and handles curves beautifully. I love the way it handles in town as well as on the road. I waited several months after placing my order but the wait was worth it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.