2007 Saturn Sky Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sky model:
Loved the car, but....
By wheeker on 04/09/14 07:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 Saturn Sky (base) in February 2011. I loved the styling, handling, and performance so much! I just recently traded my car in for 2010 Mazda 3 though. Why would I do such a thing you ask? Well, it was a hard decision, but the idea of putting MORE money into the Sky was not what I wanted to do right now. I needed more room too. I used it as a daily driving car which was great for a while, but became annoying and a hassle when I couldn't even put a bag of cat litter in my trunk. This is a great second car. As an everyday car it becomes a hassle at times. I loved my Sky, and I miss it, especially knowing I'll never get another one, but at least I can say I owned one!

Can't find a cooler car
By pokefun on 08/06/13 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Love this Sky, well designed, solid and afordable

Why pretend you care how it peforms? :)
By Maven on 03/18/09 15:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Let's face it: if you're thinking of buying a Sky, it's because you're in love with the body. It's the Supermodel of Roadsters: you know it's superficial, but you still want to date it. There's really no beating the Sky in terms of a sexy, affordable convertible. Yes, the Miata performs better. You don't care. Yes, the ergonomics are bad. You still don't care. It's sexy, it's affordable... GO BUY ONE. You won't regret it.

A True Roadster
By Sky's The Limit on 03/13/09 06:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Back in the early '70's I owned an MG. It was fun to drive, but not very reliable. The Sky reminds me of the way the MG handled, but it has more power and is more comfortable. The MG had clips on the right and left for the top and it was a pain to take down. I've read some complaints that the top on the Sky is difficult to take down, but it takes about 15 seconds to take down and about 20 to put back up. It is well designed for a mechanical top. This car has plenty of power and is so much fun to drive. I love putting the top down and taking it on a curvy road and listening to the engine roar. It is also beautiful, especially when compared to the Miata, which looks so vanilla.

Do it, you will not regret this car
By Dave on 01/31/09 23:23 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was a little leery to buy a Saturn, boy was a wrong after taking a closer look. These things are built well for the most part. There's a couple things that could be refined like the doors having to be all the way open or closed to open/close the hood, and the window controls being to far back on the doors, but this thing is a ton of fun to drive. It handles like it's on rails, has a nice solid feel, decent power for a NA engine (I plan on putting a big turbo on it in a few years). With the sub it's stereo has an excellent sound. This thing kicks the heck out of the Miata. For the price this car is fun, reliability will be proven, but with 6 year 100K mile warranty I'm not worried

10 for the Roadster!
By Bolton on 09/27/08 20:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun, fun, fun! I was skeptical at first because I couldn't see the side of the vehicle when I was driving, then I finally figured out that I didn't need to see the side by turning my head because I could see the whole side in side mirror. I am a teacher and my students are fighting over who will drive it to the prom!

Curt's Sky
By curt robinson on 06/26/08 20:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I originally purchased the car for my wife but she didn't like red. I liked mine so well that I got her the bluestone for Christmas. These cars are a blast. Both are the 2.4 auto-trans. I have put a header, Borla dual outlet exhaust, cold air intake, oversized throttle body, ecm upgrade, rebar, mud flaps, chrome mirror covers, little chrome locks and seatbelt guides. My wife's has a flowmaster dual outlet exhaust (sounds and looks better than the borla) and everthing i put on mine except the ecm and the header. I'm going to do those befor the year is up. With these upgrades the car is really wild and fast. I want to take on a red line one day to see how they compare.

I Absolutely Love This Car
By Colleen on 05/12/08 20:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I originally saw the Sky on a poster in the dealership when I had my Saturn Ion in for service. I asked my salesman how I could get one. He said that they were backordered but I could get order one that day and get on the waiting list. It took 9 months for the car to arrive, I counted the days off on the calendar. When they called to tell me it had arrived I was exxtremely excited. This car is a blast to drive, it handles great, looks amazing and is totally awesome. I have had people follow me and pull up next to me to find out what kind of car it is. No one can believe it is a Saturn. My Sky which is midnight blue, with black leather interior and black top is the best.

Gotta' love it!
By saterry on 05/11/08 09:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, I love my car. It exceeded my expectations (which are pretty high). The price is very attractive relative to the performance and appeal. I waited 10 months for my car and it proved to be worth the wait. It is a real head-turner. I get the same reaction I got with my first Saturn back in 1991, "Tell me about your car!" It looks different enough from its sister the Solstice, that people ask about it. The Solstices are more far numerous on the roadway

In Love
By keylime1602 on 01/08/08 08:34 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Sky Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When I first saw the Saturn Sky in late 2005, I knew that I wanted it. Now in 2007, I finally have my dream car and it has exceeded my expectations. It's exceptionally fun to drive and it's appearance has a classy sex appeal without appearing too feminine/girlie. The performance is precise with some tricks up its sleeve. It's my first manual car and it's been so easy to drive. The cloth top is easy to handle whether going up or down. Do splurge on the leather interior as it adds to the class and overall appearance of the car. Definitely a head turner. Everytime I see a Solstice, Mustang or BMW or insert lux brand name here, I think, "Mine is so much better" and smile.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.