2000 Saturn S-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Series model:
Tricked Out SC1
By JC Liberatore on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Saturn S-Series SC1 3dr Coupe

I recently got a 2000 SC1 for graduation. I did alot of after market specs to it. I currently have a Injen IS4000 intake,OBX B-3 Exhaust, Strut and Sway Bars,Header,Cams,Perilli tires with Konig 18's in it. I love my car. I recently was invitied into the Superstreet Car Show and was given best show and engine for domestic.

200 sl1
By mscholl on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Saturn S-Series SL1 4dr Sedan

Excellent sales staff, was extremely informed, nothing hidden, excellent safety and performance.

1 yr old baby
By drchuckster on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Saturn S-Series SL2 4dr Sedan

we loved the exterior styling. got 25- 30mpg overall. was totaled this week --- no one was even scratched. NO DENTS!!!! going out to buy another now. best towed vehicle i've ever had

SL2
By Thomas Brown on 03/01/02 12:06 PM (PST)

2000 Saturn S-Series SL2 4dr Sedan

As an American compact, it depreciates faster than normal, but is safe, reliable, and affordable. I recommend getting a 1 or 2 year old SL for big savings. Stick can be stiff shifting into 1st gear, but otherwise smooth transmission. Suspension on the SL2 is superior for its size and class. Fuel economy is great, getting about 33 or 34 mpg in mixed city/hwy driving. Servicing at Saturn dealerships are affordable, and insurance (with USAA) was cheapest of all new cars in 2000.