1994 Saturn S-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Series model:
good car
By mindy on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Saturn S-Series SL1 4dr Sedan

it is a good car

I hate this car
By jason1979 on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Saturn S-Series SW2 4dr Wagon

I kept having problems after 60K miles

Saturn
By saturnboy on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Saturn S-Series SL2 4dr Sedan

Not a bad car for the money. Easy to find performance parts, body kits etc. I hooked up my starting at about 121,000 miles, now has 134,000 and about $5000 put under the hood. An exhaust really helps the car. All and all, about 400hp.

If you get a Saturn, unload it fast
By Fred Fresno on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SW2 4dr Wagon

I live around 30 miles from the nearest Saturn dealer. Saturn makes car ownership convenient while the care is young, but they cut corners and the reliability is poor. It's the wrong choice for someone who lives far from the dealership and plans to hold onto the car for a long time.

Super car
By Dick B. on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SC2 2dr Coupe

This has been a great car particularly for city driving. Good mileage even with all the short trips. Drove to Springhill 2 times for reunions with very good experience. Only repair of any size was a recent tuneup and new head gasket ( ca. 50,000 mi.) Other wise only oil change - doesn't use any! Fun to drive. Love the plastic side panels.

Good car
By icanfly on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SC1 2dr Coupe

This was my first car and i think it was definately worth what i paid for it. The only problem i had with it is the clutch went out and it used alot of oil. Good car for a good price.

saturn
By jkuz on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SL2 4dr Sedan

Been a great car only problem had blew head gasket had to get new engine and te right front cv-joint is shot but other then that its good

Wow, it's American made and reliable.
By Steven W on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SC2 2dr Coupe

This car is great. I have owned it for 6 years and have 125,000 miles on it. I used to beat the crap out of it and have not a single problem. I get 33 MPG no matter how I drive. It handles great. You have great feel for what this car can do. It still runs, starts and looks new. People are shocked to see how good this car looks and drives being 8 years old. I definitly recommend it. I believe the engine was once rated the best when it comes to the fewest problems. It even beat Lexus, Mercedes and BMW.

SOO Much fun to drive!
By bez52 on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SC1 2dr Coupe

Cant complain to much about the car, for 85 horsepower it certainly gets up and goes! The person who owned it before us had a lot of city mileage on it, and it still had decent pick up and wasnt burning oil like others have had happen to them when having city driving rack up on the engine! In the summer driving is tons of fun! On the other hand, winter can be a problem, it's nothin special! but overall its a good car!

Saturn SC2
By heisey22 on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Saturn S-Series SC2 2dr Coupe

Very reliable car. I have 165k miles and plan to get 300k with it. Great body panels. A gangbanger threw a brick at the side of my car and it did not even scratch the door panel!