Used 1993 Saturn S-Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Saturn S-series - Consumer Reviews

1993 Saturn S-Series

View reviews for a specific S-Series model:

Go Little Saturn
By null pointer

1993 Saturn S-Series SL2 4dr Sedan

What Can I say? I love my little Saturn. It's been with me through high school to Prom...from Prom to College...College to the wide roads of adult hood. My saturn has been more reliable then a dog. "What Saturn? Jimmy is stuck in a well..." 10 years and she has never let me down and I have had no major problems with it. Just give it gas and oil and she's happy. My saturn looks awesome! I'm going to miss her. I just bought a Mazda 6 (sorry need something more sporty). Bye bye my little Saturn. I hope the green fields of Saturn heaven is as good to you as you were to me.

Favorite Features

Everything!

Suggested Improvements

None!

i need help
By KENNY

1993 Saturn S-Series SC2 2dr Coupe

3 ENGINES PUT IN STILL LOTS OF PROBLEMS LOSS OF POWER RADITOR LEAKS PIECE OF JUNK STAY AWAY

Favorite Features

LOOK OF THE CAR IS NICE

Suggested Improvements

BETTER QUALITY IN BUILDING THE CAR EASIER WAY TO FIND PROBLEMS WITH CAR

Great Car!!
By Lovemy93

1993 Saturn S-Series SL2 4dr Sedan

I had a major tune-up done prior to driving 1600 miles in 3 days(I moved) and have only had one problem since then (July 2000) which was the alternator died. At 10 years old, its running way better than my 87 Accord did at 10!!! Its a fun car and routinly gets 30- 35mpg, even with my husband's hard driving. We'd probably keep it until it died, but its running too strong and we need a car with A/C now that we have a baby.

Favorite Features

VERY fun to drive(5 speed manual). I've been able to beat much flashier cars off the line at lights. Gas milage is still great! Adjustable driver's seat is awesome too.

Suggested Improvements

Leaks around the doors when it rains really hard- but Saturn's fixed this with newer models. The standard sound system is starting to go- the radio works intermittently now, which is a hassle.

asta la vista
By goodby saturn

1993 Saturn S-Series SC2 2dr Coupe

Don't believe everything they tell you bought it in '95 and should of dumped it few months later when there was an oil consumption problem. 4, yes 4 alternators later, fuel pumps, several batteries, and a ton of other misc. things incld oh a minor replacement of the engine! she's a goner never a saturn again, the only drawback -- I still love the design for it's class.

Favorite Features

style, handle, gas millage

performance
By newmer28

1993 Saturn S-Series SC2 2dr Coupe

for a 4 banger this car is fast, vary cuick off the line. this car also have very good handling, very good for tight turning a higher speeds. if you add an intake and an exaust the car gets about 50more horse and the distance speed is fasted. this car is a very good performance car.

Favorite Features

my favorite feature is the handling

Suggested Improvements

if your looking for speed, add an cold air intake, and a exaust with a 6" tip, and lower profile tires with 17" rims, and to sound good place 2 10" sub woffers powered by 800watts for both subs and the car will sound beautiful.