2006 Saturn Relay - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Relay model:
Great
By Joe on 12/17/05 23:49 PM (PST)

2006 Saturn Relay 2 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have found that the Relay is a great vehicle to drive and the gas mileage on our Relay has been fantastic. The included DVD player has been a lifesaver. I also love the electrical outlet that allows you to plug in regular electric products like a PS 2 game system.

MGP Review
By m Pratt on 11/15/05 20:31 PM (PST)

2006 Saturn Relay 3 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have nothing but good things to say about this vehicle. Never a problem quality of car is very good and I love the styling. It gets good economy and is very reliable

Fun Family Car, Lots of Small Problems
By Barbara on 10/25/05 22:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 2 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought Nov 2004, I love to go for drives with the family in my Relay. I don't like that GM does not support all the issues it has had. And the recall that made the second row seats difficult to flip forward has made getting to the third row inconvenient.

Great so far...
By Debra on 10/18/05 20:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 2 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far we love our Relay - The sliding door had to be recallibrated and the pinstriping is peeling - but these are minor things that can be fixed... as far as Mini Vans go - It is easy to handle and fun to drive - Our son has plenty of room in the second row loves the DVD! We only hope it gives us the same satifaction our first Saturn did which is still kicking after over 120,000 miles.

A good car
By wow on 09/10/05 14:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 3 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is for the family. Since I purchased the car, my two boys really enjoy the ride, the space, the entertainment system, and many amenities. With two months of driving, we are still in love with the vehicle.

Best vehicle we have ever owned.
By Muse4FDR on 08/27/05 13:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 3 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best vehicle we have ever owned. Very sturdy vehicle. Great handling in emergency situations!

Not overly impressed
By Ruth on 08/27/05 09:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 2 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I went against one of my basic rules and bought a first year model vehicle. GM continues to use inferior materials and parts. The brake pads wore out after only 8,000 miles and some exterior molding came loose soon after purchase. It handles well and has ok perfomance,but a couple of little details drag it down.

You're Going to Love It!
By ShuShu on 08/09/05 14:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 2 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This ride is so smooth. I love to drive it as well as ride in it. The outside noise in minimal to none. And DVD comes standard. It is just a nice fun reliable car.

Great Buy
By John on 08/08/05 14:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 3 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

If you want an SUV with the interior of a minivan, this is your car. Great gas milelage, plenty of room, and drives great. Our family absolutely loves this car.

Mixed blessing
By Scott Nelson on 07/29/05 14:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Saturn Relay 2 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Our Saturn Relay has been a great vehicle to drive and carry the crew around in. Good acceleration and handling for a large vehicle. The trim needs a lot of work! Exterior trim is peeling off, door trim and plastic mouldings behind the sliding doors peel off when the door opens. Interior trim around both front doors is broken, and fell off, what a pain.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.