2005 Saturn Relay 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Would recommend

2005 Saturn Relay - Consumer Review

3 Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Would recommend
By Jaymie on

2005 Saturn Relay 3 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car because we had our third child and I'm really happy with it. I enjoy driving it and it is very reliable the only time it never started was when i left the radio on (my mistake). Had to replace the hub and bearing at 75,000. It does have trouble with stalling my mechanic told me what the problem was something with the electric fuel something with aftermarket part still on the expensive side but if you give it a little gas when you start it. Yes i know it's not ideal but for what i paid for it. I guess i got one of the good ones. Look, it's not a Lincoln or Mercedes you do get what you pay for stop complaining and get a more expensive car if you want perfection.

Favorite Features

dvd comes standard, room, the sporty look of the van. room. It's very sturdy but i keep it clean and maintained with oil changes and simonizing gotta take care of your car so it can take care of you!

Suggested Improvements

Dimming of dash lights, fix starting problems, you could always refine it but for the money i cant complain. Everybody sorry if you got a lemon love mine.