What a great family Van
By Sam on
2005 Saturn Relay 2 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
We bought this van Early in '05, I think we were the first. Lots of small problems, updates, and fixes. The only major issue, was the flickering headlights and dash lights due to the wrong alternator. Dealer never figured it out, I found a buletin on alldata. Oh, and the Goodyear Integrity are the worst tires ever. We replaced the alternator and Tires (Michelin Hydrodedge - well worth the money). after that, the best family vehicle ever! 19mpg city, and 27 on the highway! DVD is awesome for kids, great for a trip taking vehicle with 7 passengers. Born a Ford man, now considering another GM Product for the family.
Favorite Features
Duh, DVD! Interior is great, very comfortable. I am 6'4" and am confortable anywhere in the van. Engine and tranny are great! Can't beleive I got 27.4 MPG (calculated at pump, not computer) on trip to South Padre!
Suggested Improvements
Folding third row, a must! HD in dash for music as well as kid movies. Stronger seatbelt holders (little black things to hold seatbelt from rubbing kid's necks). More speakers in vehicle, with load behind third row, can't fade to rear for kids movies wihout cranking volume.