Love my Van
By Cynthia on
2005 Saturn Relay 2 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
The sales staff was very accomdating, especially after the purchase. The ride is very smooth and comfortable. I am a previous owner of the Grand Caravan and I like my Saturn so much more. So far I am getting around 27/28 mpg on highway and 24 city. The toybox is a great separation from my young kids (little less fighting). The only problem so far is the door handle frame on my front passenger door handle keeps popping off. When it pops off, we have difficulty open the door from the inside. Very easy to clean, especially since I can lift up the caption chairs to vacuum under them. This is great for those who have young ones that drop fries, M&M's, gummy bears, etc.
Favorite Features
The fact that the Relay has the looks of a SUV. I like the wireless headphone storage. When the DVD system is on and my kids have the headphones on, instead of yelling over the DVD sound - I can simply push a "pause" button. My sales rep calls it the "Don't make me come back there button."
Suggested Improvements
The latch on the chairs to be easier to use. To have a place for my garage opener/sunglasses on the overhead rail system, instead of paying for the add- on plus the insert. Better interior fittings.