2005 Saturn Relay Consumer Review: Family friendly and easy to bu

2005 Saturn Relay - Consumer Review

Family friendly and easy to buy
By SaturnMom on

2005 Saturn Relay 2 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It started with our love for our local Saturn dealer who we bought with before. The company has an easy no-haggle sales policy, so I never had to fear being ripped off or my time being wasted by money games. Also our local dealer has an excellent service department. I first bought the Relay 3 FWD but traded it in during my 30 day trade-in satisfaction guarantee period for the Relay 2 model. I enjoy the toy box and added visibility over the bucket seats in the Relay 2 second row. If you have younger children, these are a practical option. I also value Saturn's Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty program vs. competitors Limited warranties for worry free ownership.

2nd row toy box, optional rubber floor mats are superb, visibility over bucket seats in 2nd row when 3rd row is folded down, gear shift on steering column to free up floor space in front, standard DVD player and convenient integrated headphone storage to keep them neat and protected.

Removable or see through design of headrests in 3rd row seats for visibility, higher arm rests on captains chairs, more convenient LATCH positioning and more functional design - we had to resort to seat belt installation of our car seats after hours of struggling with LATCH.