2005 Saturn Relay 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2005 Saturn Relay

2005 Saturn Relay - Consumer Review

3 Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

2005 Saturn Relay
By pelinaca1 on

2005 Saturn Relay 3 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2005 Saturn Relay for a little more than a month now and have some initial first impressions worth noting. First, of the four like minivans GM is building I feel by far that this is the most attractive of the group. I did notice an intermittent issue with the radio where when you turn it on there would be no sound or the screen would go dark for a second but that seems to have resolved itself. Also the passanger side power sliding door didn't work for a few minutes one day but that seems to also have resolved itself. Otherwise, I have found this to be a very comfortable vehicle with plenty of room and creature comforts to keep the whole family happy for miles and miles.

Favorite Features

Tons of room for people and there stuff. I especially like the rear storage compartment which keeps things in tact and out of sight. This vehicle is loaded with every conceivable comfort feature available and the DVD entertainment system works great. This vehicle has a very upscale feel.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing "missing" is the option of a power rear liftgate which I would strongly recommend they add as an available feature to keep current with the competition. However, the rear liftgate is very easy to open and close making this feature more of a convenience than a necessity.