2005 Saturn Relay 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2005 Saturn Relay

2005 Saturn Relay - Consumer Review

2005 Saturn Relay 2 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

2 Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

2005 Saturn Relay
By 2005 Saturn Relay on

2005 Saturn Relay 2 Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The new Saturn Relay is a great choice for those that still like the idea of an SUV, but finally realize that they need a van. For the price, the Relay is a great buy and has a smooth ride. Much quieter and smoother than the Ford Freestar and Kia Sedona, and the relay has more standard features that you would be paying extra for in the Caravan, Honda Van, or Toyota Sienna. This van offers plenty of storage space while not giving up any of its comfort. I work as a valet and have parked every van that is available, and I find that for the money and the buying experience at Saturn, the Relay is a Best Buy.

Favorite Features

Standard DVD player for the kids keeps the drive quieter than ever. I should get a credit on my insurance for it because its a lot easier to drive when the kids aren't screaming. 25 gallon gas tank is the largest of all minivans and reduces the # of times you refill. Average over 400 miles on 1 tank.

Suggested Improvements

Only had the van for 2 months now, & its great. The only possibility I see is that it could be difficult to change the battery yourself when the time comes. A large steel support crosses over it making it challeging for quick exchange. The Relay 2 could use some more standard storage bins.