Used 2007 Saturn Outlook Consumer Reviews - 144 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Saturn Outlook - Consumer Reviews

2007 Saturn Outlook

View reviews for a specific Outlook model:

Saturn- great ideas
By Kathleen

2007 Saturn Outlook XE 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE this vehicle. So comfortable, gotta sink into those heated seats and adjustable back support a plus. Sound system is terrific....except my daughter wants to borrow my car more to listen to her tunes. Storage and layout for controls well thought out and how convenient to have electrical outlet just behind middle console - use it
frequently. Has been extremely reliable. Get's me through whatever weather is thrown my direction. Size is adequate to feel safe, secure but not overwhelming...still easy to parallel park. Visibility is great, all directions, minimal blind spot.
Saturn was ahead of the curve on this one.....GMC must agree. The interior layout of the 2015 Buick Enclave is nearly identical to my 2007 Saturn Outlook. Would buy another, but Saturn is gone. Will have to find similar through other GMC brands.

202k miles strong. Great vehicle
By Hernando G

2007 Saturn Outlook XR 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our 2007 XR with 7 miles on it in 2007. She now has 202k miles. Maintenance: maintenance pack at 100k, trans at 150k, rear hubs 200k.

Biggest issues is a short in the radio system and rear lift door motor presently. Aside from that she has been as reliable as anything that is cared for and as safe as a tank.

One accident where another smaller vehicle hit her directly on the front right wheel area, our Saturn was repaired and the other car was a total loss. As a matter of fact we drive away from the accident scene afterwards. No injuries. That was at 140k.

Tires, synthetic oil, brakes are a norm.

Interior is tip top even after 6 kids (5 adults now). Paint and trim is flawless even when she is parked outside in Florida for her life of 8 years. She is as much a part of our family as our loved dogs.

biggest mistake you will make
By Meghan mitchell

2007 Saturn Outlook XR 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this suv used with 70000 miles on it. After owning it for a little over two years it now has 111000 miles and is on its 4th transmission. .. yep! Thank God we bought the extended warranty otherwise we would be even more screwed. Has such a bad name can't even trade it in for half its value. Stability track light kept coming on over past couple months and made it extremely dangerous to drive. Stalls at lights, had to have water pump replaced, throttle body and steering column. Two out of four Windows work. Has emission control module code showing up which we understand is quite costly. Loud vibrating noise from tires..shifts horribly when trying to pass another vehicle. This is to name just a few problems lol.. save yourself the headache.. do not buy this pathetic excuse for a vehicle.

Great Vehicle
By jrickenbrode

2007 Saturn Outlook XR 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Outlook in 2088, it only had 16 miles on it. Today it turned over 111.000 miles. This has been the most reliable vehicle. I do a lot of driving and I have never had to have this in the shop beside for regular maintenance. Love this vehicle!

DO NOT BUY A SATURN 2007 OUTLOOK
By gftodd

2007 Saturn Outlook XE 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had problems with this car since I bought it used in 2009. This car is a disgrace and I fear driving every time I get in the car. My husband was just driving it recently on a major highway and the car just stalled out and he couldn't steer. Now how about if that was me and my 6 yr old son and we would have gotten into a major accident. I had to buy a new transmission, struts, now its in the shop again for another problem. Do research on any car before you buy. I will never buy another GM again. I always told people to buy AMERICAN but apparently they don't care about screwing us over!!

best feature is all the room

I would suggest redoing the whole car!!!