2004 Saturn L300 Consumer Review: Excellent Car, Very Sporty

2004 Saturn L300 - Consumer Review

3 Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Excellent Car, Very Sporty
By Dennis on

2004 Saturn L300 3 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car two years ago. Absolutely the best car I have owned. My wife drove it until about 6 months ago. We bought her a 2009 Saturn Vue. So I chose to keep this L300. Very fun to drive, lots of power and still 26 MPG average. I drive it every day and thoroughly enjoy it. Quick note: Going home one evening at around 60 MPH, a deer runs out and hits the side of my L300. I got stopped to see what the damage was, and there was none. One small scratch where the hoof hit. I had no idea this car had composite panels on the doors. Why don't all vehicles have this. Can't say enough good to describe this car.

I really like the style, not crazy about the grille but, it is what it is. Wheels are very durable and look good. Leather ie great.

Why was GM so stupid to eliminate this line? I own this L300 and the 2009 Vue. They are both absolutely great. Best car buying decisions I have ever made.