Used 2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific L-Series model:

poor quality
By unhappysaturnowner

2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon LW200 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We've had two recalls in less than three years, two repairs, including the computer. Saturn was unsympathetic about this last repair, even though it was within the time limit of the warranty, but jsut over the mileage limit. We wouldn't have gone over the mileage limit if we didn't have to take it in so many times for problems! I will never buy another GM, let alone Saturn vehicle.

Love My Saturn
By sophie7393

2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon LW200 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Saturn-- I started with a SL-2 (4-door)-- the LW200 is very roomy and comfortable, it holds a lot of groceries, karate equipment, baseball equipment, and family & friends. This is the first car I have owned that has a remote keyless entry-- I LOVE THAT!!!-- The only thing I would change, if asked, would be for it to have a V-6 3.0 litre engine. Other than that, I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! :-)

I love that it has so much storage in the back and that it can carry 5 people with plenty of room. I love the separate controls for the windows and locks.

I would make all of the Saturn wagons come standard with a V-6 3.0 litre engine and luggage rack. It would also be nice to have separate climate controls for the driver and passengers also.

Solid Value
By Happy With Saturn

2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon LW300 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

With nearly 20 months under our belt we are very happy with out LW 300 wagon. The size is perfect for a family of four and there gear. The DVD player and sound system are a big hit with my teenage children. There have been no problems to date and no recalls. We have a BMW X-5 and its on its 5th recall in 2 years. Insurance rates our wonderful on this vehicle. With a 17 year old daughter I'm happy this vehicle is rated with one of the lowest insurance rates avaliable.

Sound system, Acceleration, Dent Proof Panels

Larger Gas Tank

Good Value
By Former BMW junkie

2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon LW300 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had purchased only BMW products for the last 18 years up to this Saturn. I would take two Saturns over one BMW (rough price equal)any day. The car is well designed and exteremely functional.

DVD system, leather heated seats...dent proof doors!

Ride quality could be improved.

Saturn LW300 - Great Value
By Freddie D

2002 Saturn L-Series Wagon LW300 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Saturn is the auto industry best kept secret. They build and sell great quality cars that are well finish and rides well. The biggest assets are: 1) Low maintenance cost 2) High MPG - 26 MPG combined for 6 cyl 3) Dent/ding free... never worry in parking lots 4) Roomy and comfortable seats

HIGH MPG Low maintenance cost Dent free sides Great ride

Increase the MPGs more by giving the car a 5 speed auto.