2000 Saturn L-Series Consumer Review: Awesome!

2000 Saturn L-Series - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

By suzzette on

2000 Saturn L-Series LS 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car in April of 2008 for 3,000. As a single parent, I needed the most for my buck and that is what I have had. My car currently has 248,00 miles on it. It has never been in the shop for anything other than maintenance and my brother has been able to do that...brakes, change the oil and tires. There is absolutely no reason why this car should be running. I did not have the money so the oil was not changed regularly. Since purchasing this car, I have made many trips across NY state. I am currently looking for another car not because this one is not dependable but because the engine light came on. I am so hesitant to purchase another car, this car has been amazing!

This car has power probably too much since I have a lead foot. I use to live on the east side of NY state and this car could climb any hill without any hesitation. It has only been in the last 10,000 miles that she started to hesitate.

The material on ceiling is beginning to fall. The seats will no longer move but what more do you want the car has almost 250,000 miles on it.