2000 Saturn L-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific L-Series model:
A real sports sedan
By Ted on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS2 4dr Sedan

One of the truly innovative sport sedans made in the US. the combo of German engine with Saturn quality control is a remarkable success. It handles like a sports car with comfort of grannie's sedan. Interior work is plush. Sound system is supurb. Low to the ground, it corners like a Miata with plenty of hip and head room. I love it

love my saturn
By ck on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS2 4dr Sedan

Drives like a european sportscar.

2000 LS1 4 door
By Testchamberpaul on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS1 4dr Sedan

Compared to other models it was a good value, company seems to be customer focused. No hassle sales at time of purchase.

It doesn't get much better!
By Steve_H on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS1 4dr Sedan

In this highly competative class I chose the LS1 over the others (Camary, Accord...) because of what you get for the buck and the amount of fun it is to drive. I have the 2.2l 4 cyl. 5 speed and it's great!! Lots of pep, drives like a sport sedan - no mushy suspension to wallo. I worked for a Toyota dealership for 3 years and still bought the LS1. They were pissed, oh well, I love to drive and this is a car that loves to be driven !!

Great Value
By Speak on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS2 4dr Sedan

The car is great all around. I don't like the fake wood on the dash, but it doesn't really detract from the overall image of the interior. The car has a firm ride. This car is based on one of GMs European platforms. Thus the European feel. If you want to float down the road buy a Lincoln. For the price you get an excellent blend of performance and "luxury." I would buy the LS2 (now L300) before I would buy a Catera. The only differences are cosmetic.

2000 Saturn LS2 v6
By DFoley on 03/07/02 15:40 PM (PST)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS2 4dr Sedan

They compare this vehicle to a Camry. NO comparison. I think you get a lot of perks for the money but if you are looking for a so-called semi-luxury car, look elsewhere. Ride is very stiff if that's what you like but I guess I was expecting a smoother ride such as the Camry-NOT!

my saturn
By anne m i on 03/01/02 14:21 PM (PST)

2000 Saturn L-Series LS2 4dr Sedan

this car is excellent, great to drive. comfortable,great looking, safe, and power is there when you need it.