2005 Saturn ION 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my little machine

2005 Saturn ION - Consumer Review

2 Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my little machine
By Tawni on

2005 Saturn ION 2 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car with 3 miles on it and am over 54,000 and still love it to pieces. I did have a small problem with the auto theft device turning on and preventing me from driving at first but I took it to the dealer and they reset the system and I've never had a problem since. I travel a lot and this car has a lot of highway miles on it and I've never been disappointed. I do wish however that the seats had a little more lumbar support for long distance drivers especially. I love the instrument panel in the middle. It took some getting use to but I like that there is no glare in my eyes at night. The selling feature for this car was the ability to pack and transport cargo. I love it!

Favorite Features

The ability to pack everything in with ease. The back seats fold down as well as the front passenger seat so I can load large items from the dashboard to the trunk. Who needs an SUV? Love the instrument panel in the center. Good sound system however it probably is conditional to the automobile.

Suggested Improvements

Lumbar support in front seats. Inside handles for the back doors! My passengers feel like they have child safety locks and what if there was an accident and they couldn't open the door to get out? Optional 3rd seat in the back would be nice. Something that folds down into the cup holders.