GM
By NOT HAPPY on
2009 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I have to admit I love my Saturn it is BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE...I have had problems with it thought..can't complain because I bought it USED..But when it came to getting if fixed at a GM dealership GOOD LUCK!!! I have called & So has SATURN CUST. Support every GM dealership within 100miles and Not a one will work on my car..I was told that GM dealerships have to work on your car!! NOT TRUE it is up to the General Manager of the store. So Make sure you live close to a Saturn Dealership...if not you will not be able to get if fixed at a GM dealership. I have not had very good luck with any vehicals I have owned so maybe it is my fault for not choosing the right one. I just want everyone to beware!!
Favorite Features
The Outside.
Suggested Improvements
Inside Needes A Little Update
By alero02
on 03/12/12 06:32 AM (PDT)

This is not really true at all. We have received excellent service and warranty coverage from our local Chevrolet/Cadillac/Buick dealer since 2010 on our 2009 Aura XR. We purchased out Aura XR on Oct 2008 and commenced out routine service and maintenance in early 2010 at the local Chevrolet dealer. Just recently, in October 2011, we obtained a new driver door arm rest under warranty coverage with no problem. We are completely satisfied with GM's attention to providing continuous service and maintenance on our Saturn Aura. If you are not getting the service you would like, contact GM or try another dealership.