2008 Saturn Aura Consumer Review: Second time around

2008 Saturn Aura - Consumer Review

XE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Second time around
By KeithC on

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second Saturn, the first one was a 1997 SL-1 and I still have it. I bought another Saturn because my first one was an excellent car. I have put almost 6,000 miles on the Aura and it has been smooth sailing all the way. People have asked me if it was a Lexus or Acura. The car rides smooth, handles well and is very quiet. The fake wood on the inside makes it look like a luxury car. The car is Red Jewel Tintcoat and it turns heads. The 4-cylinder has enough power merging onto the freeways as long as you turn off the A/C first. Plenty of power is available for driving around town. Fuel economy is good , 30 MPG on highway. I love this car and would defintely buy it again.

The red jewel paint color, interior detail, OnStar, smooth ride and hubcaps that look like real rims. The standard stereo sounds good for a factory unit.

Have a gear selector indicator on the dashboard. Move the remote outside mirror control to the drivers door near the window control. Maybe increase the horsepower on the 4- cylinder engine.