2008 Saturn Aura 2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Used Car For The

2008 Saturn Aura - Consumer Review

Great Used Car For The Price
By andrew_aura1 on

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Saturn Aura is a very well put together vehicle. It has great handiling capibilities but the steering lacks feedback. Power is adeqaute but more would be nice. The gas mileage is fair in the city I average around 21-23 mpg in the city and on the highway 30-32 mpg. The ride is very smoth and it feels like a cadillac compared to a honda with road and wind noise. Overall it is very nice and drives well for 71,200 miles and I hope to get it over 150,000 miles. They are quite a bargin compared to used malibus and accords.

Favorite Features

Good Stereo, LED brakelights, Interior Illumination, Driver Info Center

Suggested Improvements

Needs a rear seat armrest, better cupholders, smaller diameter steering wheel, and could do with more horsepower.
By andrew_aura1
on 01/01/14 17:54 PM (PST)

Update: I now have 87,000 miles on my xe. Over the last year I have had some issues with the lighting and had one diode go bad. Overall the car has been good, My gas mileage has improved to around 25city and 33-35 highway. It has been a great used car but has quirks. Also replacing headlights on this car takes forever and is a pain. It is also great on the highway its quiet and rides smooth. I would buy another aura in a heartbeat.