Used 2008 Saturn Aura XE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

2008 Saturn Aura

View reviews for a specific Aura model:

Fourth American Made Vehicle
By Michael

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2008 Aura used with 27K. I usually lean towards Toyota and Honda. I thought I would give America another try in quality since my last American vehicle was a '92 GMC Sonoma pick-up and was a lemon. The car now has 42K and have not had one problem (knock on wood). I was very amazed with the ride, handling, and gas mileage. I am sorry that Saturn no longer exist because I think they might have had something going for it with the Aura. Oh well maybe my next will be a Malibu.

Favorite Features

Ride, handling, design, and GAS.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it came in a manual tranny.

Fantastic Automobile
By CSL

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased this car for my wife in May of 2008. A life long Honda/Toyota owner, she pursued test driving those makes. Accords, Civics, Corollas, Nissans, she test drove them all, often several times. She came away unsatisfied with all of them for one reason or another (style, driving experience, interior quality.) Then, on the way to test drive yet another Accord (YAWN) she saw an Aura on the road and that was that. The car's beauty, performance, engineering, and price were absolutely second to none. Perfect car. People offer positive comments about the car often...

Favorite Features

Incredibly quiet and smooth ride. The quality interior is beautifully designed and laden with features. The engine feels like a V6 and gets great fuel economy. Our color combo, shadow grey exterior with light grey/nickel silver accented interior is simply striking. Car has a great s

Suggested Improvements

None

Pleasantly suprised.
By Bakerman23

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

From the moment I test drove this car till now I have loved every single moment. The acceleration is peppy for a 4 cylinder. The suspension is great, and the car feels really solid. I'm glad I spent the extra money for this car over the Astra.

Favorite Features

I love the engine, the exterior looks, the sound system, and the quiet interior.

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestion is to increase visibility when looking over your shoulders for cars in adjacent lanes.

very very happy
By Lucy from Buffalo

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After looking at and test driving several new vehicles I decided on the Saturn Aura 4 door XE. I am very, very happy with my choice. great ride, fuel economy and looks. no problems at all so far. I have put on 5,000 trouble free miles.

Favorite Features

Looks, ride and comfort. love the X-M radio and sun roof.very large trunk.

Suggested Improvements

no complaints yet

I Would Buy It Again
By Eugene Dunning

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The styling, performance and price of this vehicle is outstanding. I have always liked to drive a car that turns heads, and this one certainly does. I purchased the chrome hub cabs which makes the car look even nicer and no one can believe they are hub caps and not wheels. This car rides smoothly and handles exceptionally well.

Favorite Features

Styling of the car, roomy and comfortable interior, absolutely a joy to drive.

Suggested Improvements

For some reason, cold air comes through the back of the passenger seat. No other complaints.