Used 2008 Saturn Aura XE Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:

Absolutely love this car!!!!
By lbaldwin

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car 1 month ago with 40,000.
I owned a Saturn Ion 2 and put 100,000 on it and I loved that car.
I actually went to the dealership to buy another Ion that they had with 36,000 but when the loan came through he had put it through for the Aura to surprise me.
Omgosh I am so glad he did.
This is a luxury car without the luxury price.
I am soooo happy with this car.
And to go along with the other reviews you definately get second looks.
And the people at work think I paid a lot more than I did for it.
It is far above my old ION.

The ride is awesome, how quiet it is, the sound system

My only complaint is I am 5'10 and it is difficult to get in and out of. But once you are in it is awesome.

Fourth American Made Vehicle
By Michael

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2008 Aura used with 27K. I usually lean towards Toyota and Honda. I thought I would give America another try in quality since my last American vehicle was a '92 GMC Sonoma pick-up and was a lemon. The car now has 42K and have not had one problem (knock on wood). I was very amazed with the ride, handling, and gas mileage. I am sorry that Saturn no longer exist because I think they might have had something going for it with the Aura. Oh well maybe my next will be a Malibu.

Ride, handling, design, and GAS.

I wish it came in a manual tranny.

Fantastic Automobile
By CSL

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased this car for my wife in May of 2008. A life long Honda/Toyota owner, she pursued test driving those makes. Accords, Civics, Corollas, Nissans, she test drove them all, often several times. She came away unsatisfied with all of them for one reason or another (style, driving experience, interior quality.) Then, on the way to test drive yet another Accord (YAWN) she saw an Aura on the road and that was that. The car's beauty, performance, engineering, and price were absolutely second to none. Perfect car. People offer positive comments about the car often...

Incredibly quiet and smooth ride. The quality interior is beautifully designed and laden with features. The engine feels like a V6 and gets great fuel economy. Our color combo, shadow grey exterior with light grey/nickel silver accented interior is simply striking. Car has a great s

None

Pleasantly suprised.
By Bakerman23

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

From the moment I test drove this car till now I have loved every single moment. The acceleration is peppy for a 4 cylinder. The suspension is great, and the car feels really solid. I'm glad I spent the extra money for this car over the Astra.

I love the engine, the exterior looks, the sound system, and the quiet interior.

My only suggestion is to increase visibility when looking over your shoulders for cars in adjacent lanes.

very very happy
By Lucy from Buffalo

2008 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After looking at and test driving several new vehicles I decided on the Saturn Aura 4 door XE. I am very, very happy with my choice. great ride, fuel economy and looks. no problems at all so far. I have put on 5,000 trouble free miles.

Looks, ride and comfort. love the X-M radio and sun roof.very large trunk.

no complaints yet