2007 Saturn Aura Consumer Review: Follow-Up To My Review On 4/11

2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Review

2007 Saturn Aura

XR Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Follow-Up To My Review On 4/11/2009
By Robert on

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It's 13 months later, and now I know that I cannot get another NEW Saturn <huge sigh>... I guess I'll just have to keep this one; right now, I"m OK with that. This car continues to prove it's worth. My next one would have been Saturn #5. I'm now approaching 50,000 miles, and have owned it 2 yrs, 11 days. I've replaced the worn rear brake pads, and have machined the front disc brake rotors (due to intense pulsations when braking at higher speeds). The tires STILL HAVE 8/32" of tread, and they STILL drive nicely. Folks still compliment me on it's looks ("That's a Saturn ??"). The car is STILL a pleasure to drive! Next Car= Ford, Lincoln, Chevy SS, or Cadillac

I really like the interior of this car.. it's still "tight". Unlike some of the other reviews , I've had ZERO problems with the interior. Confession: The wireless headphones for the rear passengers... I should have put the batteries in them, before trying to act like "Mr. Bigshot". (LOL)

I would have made the sunroof in this car, like previous Saturn sunroofs. ie- This one flips-up at an angle, and then goes back (still angled). Previous Sunroofs flattened-out after initial opening, and went directly into the body of the car... no "wedged look" when the sunroof was fully open.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review