Follow-Up To My Review On 4/11/2009
By Robert on
2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
It's 13 months later, and now I know that I cannot get another NEW Saturn ... I guess I'll just have to keep this one; right now, I"m OK with that. This car continues to prove it's worth. My next one would have been Saturn #5. I'm now approaching 50,000 miles, and have owned it 2 yrs, 11 days. I've replaced the worn rear brake pads, and have machined the front disc brake rotors (due to intense pulsations when braking at higher speeds). The tires STILL HAVE 8/32" of tread, and they STILL drive nicely. Folks still compliment me on it's looks ("That's a Saturn ??"). The car is STILL a pleasure to drive! Next Car= Ford, Lincoln, Chevy SS, or Cadillac
Favorite Features
I really like the interior of this car.. it's still "tight". Unlike some of the other reviews , I've had ZERO problems with the interior. Confession: The wireless headphones for the rear passengers... I should have put the batteries in them, before trying to act like "Mr. Bigshot". (LOL)
Suggested Improvements
I would have made the sunroof in this car, like previous Saturn sunroofs. ie- This one flips-up at an angle, and then goes back (still angled). Previous Sunroofs flattened-out after initial opening, and went directly into the body of the car... no "wedged look" when the sunroof was fully open.