2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:
Not Happy
By Pete on 04/21/08 09:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the car for two weeks and I already have had two problems with it. First, a tire blew out ten minutes after leaving the lot. Then, I had to take it back because the rotors had to be re-surfaced. The car had only 392 miles on it. Now, the steering is 'bouncy' when I drive over 60. If I hit a bump, the steering wheel turns in a different direction and I have to grab the wheel with both hands to keep the car from getting away. This can't be normal, can it?

I can't believe this is a Saturn
By Art on 03/15/08 23:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car we've ever owned. While completing a dealer-generated survey a short while back, there were no defects to report and that is still the case. The title of this review "I can't believe this is a Saturn" does not reflect our own words. A good friend, before getting into his Camry asked, "Is that yours?" He asked us to keep him informed. If reliability holds up, he's getting one. We have 12,500 miles and counting and absolutely nothing wrong. That was not true of our previous Toyota, which broke down twice in the first year and our Chrysler, which did likewise. Fuel economy is excellent (28.5 overall, the steering is taut, the ride perfect and the acceleration amazing!

Aura continues to rock
By Girish on 03/04/08 14:16 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second review of the Aura and probably can be considered a long-term review. I leased the Aura in late October of 2006. After 16 months of ownership and about 23,000 miles on the odometer, I can safely say that I have found a very nice car. I have lots of friends who own Japanese built Camrys and Accords, and I have hitched rides in all those models. None of them come close to the Aura on Interstate manners. It is an excellent workhorse on the wide open roads and is amazingly silent at high speeds. I average 30 mpg hwy and 23 city. I have even done a 550 mile, 8 hour stretche in the North-East and a 450 mile non-stop no refuel stretch as well. Cannot complain about anything.

My favorite
By JIMMY P on 02/21/08 18:02 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This by far has been my most enjoyable car i have owned in a while. The style performane and overall value for the money is second to none.This Aura xr was intended to be my wife's car now I drive it and she drives my Cadillac SRX. We got ours loaded with all the options and we could'nt be happier. I recomend this car to everyone

XE
By D van Galen on 02/16/08 12:40 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After 10K miles on this car I have to say it has been one of the best cars I have owned.I will put 18k-25K rep yr on the miles. A real pleasure to drive. I average 2-3 years on a car.The ride it the best feels like a BMW sport sedan. Comfortable and has style. I would have prefered the simulated wood trim to the silver interior trim but it is clean. Radio is great. Not bad on mileage 22-26 around town, 25-30 on highway. Very quiet ride for a $24K car.

Love My Car!
By Joella Ciukaj on 01/13/08 19:15 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love to drive this car. Handles really good. I can really move fast qiuckly and get away from the big trucks. Love the way it looks. Mine is black and it looks good. I get a lot of looks and people tell me they like the way it looks all the time. Leather seats that have warmers inside.Start the car from my window so its all warm when I get in. Moon roof I can open on pretty days. Love the OnStar feature. Send me emails every month on my car performance. Gets 21- 22 mpg in city 24-25 on road. Very satisfied with my Saturn XR Aura.

After four months, it is still love
By K Berlin on 01/10/08 14:39 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After 4 months, I still love this vehicle. Pick up on acceleration is amazing. I have received many comments from people who think it is a $35,000 plus car and are amazed when I tell them it is a Saturn. I have learned to use all of the features and it just makes the experience better. I have seen Ford's Synch option in operation and OnStar has it beaten by a mile. What would I add? I am lazy, and I still like the idea of the combination keyless entry I used to have. But I would not give up the Saturn for it. Period.

Love my Aura
By kell on 12/31/07 10:37 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Aura. It is so beautiful and I always am getting compliments. I purchased the XR fully loaded and I love all the little extras. My car came with locks on the gas cap, big mistake.. It is so annoying. It feels so sporty inside and looks very classy. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a stylish car with lots of power.

Not all is perfect
By award42 on 12/18/07 14:31 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car. However, there are three areas worth consideration: 1) it is very difficult to pull out of the front seats while exiting the vehicle, (2) the front doors swing out so wide it is extremely difficult to reach the handle and close the door, 3) while backing out there is a major problem seeing what is behind you when you look over your right shoulder (blind spot between right rear window and back window).

Aura XE-2007
By Wayne on 12/17/07 13:44 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Vehicle is very quiet, outside noise is minimal. Good performance from the smaller V-6. Long trip highway mileage is 29+ MPG. General combined mileage city + highway 24-25 MPG. Excellent initial quality. So far, very good performance in snow. Vehicle is tight with no rattles. First domestic car that I purchased in the past 12 years. Previously have purchased foreign vehicles. The interior width could use another 2". Low profile roof line makes entering the car a little more difficult for a person over 5'9". Cannot tell where the rear of the car ends due to design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.