2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:
Saturn for Life
By HEB girl on 01/18/09 08:07 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have always owned Camry's and was a die hard Toyota driver. With price being an issue dwhen shopping for a new car, I test drove every make and model out there. I kept going back to the Saturn and test drove it 3 times. hands down quality and price won out and I choose a Saturn. It still smells like new inside and has been a great car and one that I plan on keeping for a while. The sleek looks and gas mileage are a very big added bonus. Pay attention Toyota because you just lost a customer for life!

Very nice car but several issues
By knack on 01/13/09 05:31 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I'm really trying hard to like this car but have had several issues since buying it. Transmission seal leak, steering coupling replaced, power window switch, rotors warp, continuing issue with service traction light going on then off while at high speeds. Passenger window wiper travels too far and stops directly in front of driver view creating rubber mark on windshield. Replaced blades 3 times $60 each time. Stock LS tires are lees than adequate in snow. Tilt steering somewhat poor quality. This is a beautiful car otherwise, heated seats work good, sound system good. It hasn't left me stranded yet! I will say this, up until 28,000 miles the vehicle ran flawless. We will see how it goes.

So Far So Good
By Leeanne on 01/09/09 04:42 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had my car for approx 7 months, but so far so good. I havent had any real issues excellent for my car making a high pitch sqeaking noise when I start it up in cold weather. I have taken it to my dealer a few times and they can't figure it out. Quite annoying. Overall I love my car. My friends think I drive the coolest car in the city.

Great for a US vehicle
By FirstAmerican on 12/19/08 10:02 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

First American auto I have owned in 20 years. Great value, style, and engineering. Style caught my eye to start. Interior comfort and layout better than many imports and other GM autos. The 3.5 engine is responsive and tranny works better than I believed it would. Real average mpg runs mid to upper 20s. Pretty good for a V-6.

Great car overall, powerful, sleek, fun
By Airborne CHP on 10/20/08 04:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Puchased used last spring after months of research to save $. drives great, very powerful V6 with plenty of acceleration (0-60 < 6 secs). Highway miles above 27 at 70+MPH. combined driveing could be better I get avg. 20 when I go easy on the gas. handles great through curvy mountain highways. No problems thus far. my only complaint is the door lock sticks out right where my arm sit when I roll with the windows down. Sound system is excellent. Heated seats are great but could go all the way up the back rather than just lower lumbar. Exterior design is great, always turning heads. Looking forward to many years with this great car. So glad I went back to Saturn after an Intrepid for 4 years.

I love this car!
By Aimee on 10/01/08 15:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership originally to replace my 07 Pontiac G6 but I saw this car and I knew that was my new baby! It drives great, looks even better, has a ton of room and on top of that it gets great gas mileage. I get about 22 in town and 33 on the interstate. I love the power of the v6 too. The only flaw with it is that I have had to get my rotors turned twice already and the grey cloth seats stain very easily. Other than that, I really can't say enough about how much I love this car!

Not impressed
By Fuzzybear on 09/09/08 12:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 3.6 V6 certainly gives the driver a generous amount of power. Straight- line acceleration is fantastic. The six speed auto is OK, but it can be irritating when I slow to 45 to switch highways because it does not like to downshift. The handling is a different story. The suspension is too sensitive. Each time I hit a bump or dip, the car starts to go off in another direction. I have to grab the wheel tightly and pull the car back into a straight line. The stock tires don't help either. On another note, I am not a tall guy, and I have a hard time getting in and out of the driver's seat. I can only imagine how annoying it must be for people who are 6'+.

Lovin' It
By Satisfied Saturner on 08/02/08 06:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car for almost a year and I still get excited to drive it! The 18" wheels in snow worked great last winter. I got the car fully loaded and I am enjoying features I could not get in Toyota or Honda for the price I paid for this car. Smooth ride, great sound system and quiet. Thanks Saturn!

What a Car!
By Land of Zia on 07/12/08 21:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I went looking in Sept of '06 looking for a Vue but the Aura XE was love at first sight. This awesome driving experience is something to look forward to every day. The 3.5L V6 performs most superiorly to its counterparts from Japan and Europe. When driving conservatively on the highway I could achieve economy in the mid 30's. A great joy to drive; economy and powerful performance plus ample amenities for an excellent price of only $22K. The Saturn Aura should alert educated buyers of the excellence and perfection that a roadster can be. If you are an import zealot, how sad to forego the experience of driving a real car for an inferior one. VW, Honda, Toyota and Subaru; no comparison.

Sorry Saturn
By SARASOTA Saturn on 07/10/08 06:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Can not judge a book by it's cover. Sad to say the dealership was equally glad to see that I traded the car so they would not have to have it in their shop all the time. One month after I purchased the car I had ongoing problems with the vehicle. Nothing major just things like dead battery, passenger seat belt light remained on, vapor leak in rear light, remote start quit, keyless entry needed pads replaced, and rotors warped and still needed repair. The service is great but the senseless problems were beyond the norm for a new car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.