Used 2007 Saturn Aura Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:

Steering Problems
By rosemarycars

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Steering wheel problems, were scheduled to be fixed the third time,..decided on trading the car in,...took a beating.To much plastic in the interior of the car, have to be really careful, with kids, regarding the scratches.Trans., was starting to slip, dealership at Chevy told us try not to accelerate, after stopping, press on the accelerator slowly, to avoid this problem.

Comfort, V-6-(3.6), radio

Put more Leather in the car, and the stitching on the armrest on the doors, ... have it one complete leather, armrest-(doors)..and get rid of the stitching....why am i writing this, saturn is gone, ...its a shame,....they started hit their niche,..great service+sales..friendly atmosphere,.

First Car after SUV'S
By Kerry

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Aura V6 with about 24,000 miles. I am extremely pleased with this vehicle. Where to start... I get around 28 mpg on the freeway and around 22 in the city. The V6 is a blast to drive, especially when accelerating at high speeds. I have received TONS of compliments about the interior of the vehicle. I love the wood trip, modern dash and ambient lighting. The car is very comfortable to sit in. I love the exterior look of the vehicle, it looks like an acura from the back, especially with the lights on. I am nervous about going domestic, but wow there is no need to buy a foreign car over this Aura, it's amazing. Absolutely no problems of any sort.

V6 plenty of power with good MPG. Interior is beautiful, love the wood trim and dash. Rear cup holders a plus and I love the ambient lighting that is dim, but useful and attractive at night. The ride also is unreal

Although it's hard to tell, I would have appreciated alloy wheels over the wheel covers on my XE. But they do a great job making them look like alloy's. that's all I can think of

the rug pulled over my eyes
By edblack

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

drives great,but tranny is jerky! seats ok but needs side support.i have had reliability problems at 24000 miles,and parts always have to be order!my dearlership takes 2 hours to do oil and filter change.i counld not open my driver side door; it took 10 days for part and all day to fix!the sterio is good but my brother old base camry; 2002 sounds better. at saturn its abanded ship; i look to much at stying;never again!

stying,drive.

more seated support,better materials in cabin

The Best Car I Ever Drove
By Tim

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a low cost Cadillac. Drives like a dream. This is my 4th Saturn and if i could I would but another one. But now I'm forced to buy a Ford.

The ride is the best and it really is almost sound proof

Fog light switch should be located where you can see it. It's just hard to see if is on.

After 65,000 Miles
By aura0709

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

OK so I've had this car for little over 2 years and have driven the heck out of it. I've had my share of minor fixes with the car...computer issues, remote keys not working, airbag lights coming on...etc. But I will say that over all this car has been very reliable and a great car.

Turning radius and alignment