2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:
Check this one out!
By dee on 10/02/06 18:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I can't say enough about this car. I just traded a 2002 Maxima, which I thought I loved, and haven't missed it a bit. Don't buy anything until you test this car. I have been slowly discovering hidden treasures in this vehicle, especially the interior lighting. The Aura is giving me an extremely tight, quiet ride that can stand straight on the turns.

Great and fun car
By richard on 09/09/06 02:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, great performance, awesome ride. Very stylish. Great gas mileage, 20/28. Test drive this car and I think you will fall in love with it, I did. Teenagers to adults will love this car

Saturn Aura - You will love it!
By EIA on 09/02/06 21:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Aura for one week and I love it. I purchased the XR model fully loaded in Bronzed Pewter. It looks very classy, and the Moroccon brown leather is very sharp looking. You have to see it for yourself. The stereo is nice, and I like the controls on the steering wheel. The rear seat audio controls w/2 wireless head phones are nice too. No more fighting for a radio station w/the kids. The adjustable pedals are a must for short people like me, and I love the auto climate control and remote start. Just go and test drive one! You'll see how quiet it runs, yet how powerful the engine is. People are talking to me at red lights asking me about it! They can't believe it is a Saturn. Love, love, love it!

This is a Saturn?
By Ernie on 08/28/06 07:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It looks like Saturn will have a huge hit on their hands with the new Aura. From the ouside, the styling is just right, mixing traditional sedan lines with a contemporary edge. I purchased the XR model for the 3.6 V6 and 6 speed automatic. The performance is above average with very good off the line torque and smooth highway passing. If the public testdrives these cars before making a lemming-like decision to buy a Toy-onda, there's a great chance they'll buy the Aura. By the way, my maxed-out Aura cost almost 3 grand less than the V6 Camry.

Loaded XR
By AS on 08/23/06 13:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought a fully loaded Aura XR. First and foremost, the car is very sexy looking. I bought the black on black leather all chromed out. Sitting on 18" rims, Yes, I said 18" rims, the car is definitely an eye catcher. The car has alot of pep and really moves. The car handles like a dream with a solid feel chassis. It really feels like a very exspensive luxury car when you take it for a drive.

I love my new Aura
By Paul Capeheart on 08/21/06 10:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

So far this is the best car I have ever owned. Very responsive and it handles more like sport coupe than a sedan. The best feature however is the styling. It just looks cool, and when you step inside, it remains impressive. The first Saturn Ii owned was a '94 when I was in college. I liked the car and the buying experience, but the cars were to plain Jane. I drove an Accord until this, and hopefully I'll stick with U.S. manufacturers from now on. If you give Saturn a chance, you're going to love this car!

It's a winner!
By jerry mayer on 08/21/06 07:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have the first one on the road here in MD. Berry Red, tan interior, 3.5 litre engine, sunroof and package with additional electronics. Well, one week later and it's still a great ride! Tight handling, quiet cabin and great looks. Wish it got the fuel numbers the Dodge Caliber gets, but hey, I have more power to boot. Quick take offs are indeed that. No complaints here. I drove most of the comparable cars by Ford/Mercury, Toyota, Honda, GM, ect...this is the best of the best for me. Drive one and enjoy the ride. Saturn got it right.

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This
By jerry on 08/18/06 18:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

First one on the road in MD. This car stickered at $21,775 (base model) and is worthy of competition with cars costing twice the price. Style (I bought the Berry Red), comfort and ride are second to none. This is Saturn's finest hour competing with the imports. I test drove Mercury Milan, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima and Maxima, Cadillac CTS and Pontiac G6. Take all of the best qualities of each and put them into a sleek, eye catching style and you have the Aura. Test drive the others you're thinking about and then drive the Aura and see. It was worth the wait.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.