Used 2007 Saturn Aura Consumer Reviews - 230 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:

What a great vehicle!
By Ryan

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I recently traded in my 2004 gas guzzling Chevy Silverado for the much acclaimed Saturn Aura. I kept reading glowing reviews about the Aura and decided to take one for a drive. I was extremely impressed. Visually the car is stunning. For my taste it is much more attractive than the Camry, Accord, or even some luxury models like Volvo.

Exterior styling, leather seats, upgraded wheels, and OnStar system.

Nothing major so far

Aura deserves serious consideration
By ray

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My new Aura has received many compliments and is a pleasure to drive. I love the fact the new aura looks like a more expensive car and it draws a few stares from other car owners.

i love the stereo and the controls on the steering wheel. OnStar and hands free phone also a big plus. Very comfortable driver's seat and dash layout and all controls are very good.

Fuel economy with 3.5 liter is ok but not great, but in range of what is expected for this engine so far.

Aura Hits A Homerun
By Brett Copeland

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I now have 10,400 miles on my car and it has been a reliable joy to drive. I get 30.7 mpg at 80 mph on my work trips to Orlando. The car is quiet and tight. The upgraded sound system is as smooth as the outstanding handling is. A year ago I might have laughed at an American car company competing against the Japanese on television but this car competes with them and the Audis and Volvos. For $22,000, I got a car that saved me $10000 in comparison to German cars and gets noticed on the road. Thanks America for building a car that I am happy to drive.

Exterior and interior looks. Good acceleration with great mileage. Very good handling.

Rear seat armrest

Fun and comfortable
By Wisconsin Driver

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Black with brown leather looks sharp. 18" machined wheels and low profile tires make it look like a European sport sedan, with a hint of true American muscle. Handling is superb - suspension is stiff, yet very comfortable (feels like a 5 series beemer). XE's engine provides plenty of power for a family car driver, who does not mind get around slower traffic on the highway. Much better value than Camry or Accord, and a whole lot more fun. First 500 miles I am averaging ~30 MPG on the highway and ~25 MPG in mixed 70% highway/30% city driving. Overall, one great car.

18" wheels, respectable engine power even in XE, brown leather, overall style

Trunk lid could use a handle for closing. Fully equped XE not quite available, little things only

Aura XR
By Andrew

2007 Saturn Aura XR 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased the Saturn Aura XR after looking for the last 2 months at a number of vehicles. Saturn is comparing the XE to the Camry and Accord...but when I test drove the XR I found it more like an Infinity, Lexus or BMW. The performance that the Aura XR has is incredible for the price. My choice came down between the Infinity G35 and the Aura XR, and the XR was significantly cheaper for similar performance. The more I drive my new Aura the more I know I made the right choice. I love the look of the Aura and the performance is incredible. Saturn has upped their game in the Aura and I would reccomend the Aura to everyone

Tap shift, auto-start feature, auto temp control, and the OnStar features.

Rear seat armrest