2007 Saturn Aura - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aura model:
Not vying well after 90,000 miles
By rollo on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car rides like a lumber wagon on streets that aren't in great shape. It has to stiff of a suspension and I have over a 100,000 miles on it isn't holding up like a car made in Japan would. The brakes are to small for comfortable stopping, I have vibration and shaking in my rotors. Looks great but for the long haul I wouldn't recommend.

Last Gasp
By UlaMle on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

For it's price this car is unbeatble. And I've owned some really great cars: a grandsport corvette, a '72 T-Bird, a Datsun 280-Z... to name a few. Best mpg is 33 highway 22 average. Corners like it's on tracks. Extremely reliable and easy to own. My original tires are just now wearing out at 63,000+ miles. My opinion, just before a brand "breathes its last breath" the manufacturer produces something fantastic. Others in this catefory: Studebaker Avanti, AMC 390cid, Oldsmobile Aurora multiple year INDY winner. Too bad the manufacturers don't have better vision

Great Vehicle
By Joe on 03/08/10 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I really like my 2007 Aura. The car is fun to drive and honestly, it feels like i am sitting in a much more expensive car. It performs great and has more than enough pick-up and despite many negative reviews, i like how the vehicle brakes. The car is very quiet, so much so that with out the radio on and doing 70 on the highway, i heard virtually nothing.

Great deal
By Bob on 03/08/10 05:15 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Saturn XE with a 3.5 V6 for a few months now. Highway mileage is well over 30 mpg, maybe 36. Mixed mileage is 28 mpg. Plenty of power, average ride for smoothness. Seats are a little narrow on the bottom and I'm not big. Had a few small problems that the dealer promptly fixed. Trunk is a nice size, fits my golf clubs no problem. With power assist seat I wouldn't spend the extra money on full power. Quiet ride. Dealer has no problem finding parts or fixing this car. Warranty is 5 yr 160,000 kilometers on powertrain. So far so good, for the money you won't find anything nicer than a Saturn aura. If you can find one. The Malibu is a better car but too new for my price range.

First Car after SUV'S
By Kerry on 12/04/09 13:52 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Aura V6 with about 24,000 miles. I am extremely pleased with this vehicle. Where to start... I get around 28 mpg on the freeway and around 22 in the city. The V6 is a blast to drive, especially when accelerating at high speeds. I have received TONS of compliments about the interior of the vehicle. I love the wood trip, modern dash and ambient lighting. The car is very comfortable to sit in. I love the exterior look of the vehicle, it looks like an acura from the back, especially with the lights on. I am nervous about going domestic, but wow there is no need to buy a foreign car over this Aura, it's amazing. Absolutely no problems of any sort.

2007 Saturn Aura TONS OF MILES
By Playtowin on 10/01/09 09:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought it used with 25,000 and I'm now at 65,000. I live in upstate NY and drive 60+ miles a day so the milage is adding up quick. I'm getting 30+ GPM on the highway which is great since that's most of my driving. I had "ok" tires" on it for winter and it still did great! I've plowed over 16"+ of snow and keeps going. I've hit a deer with it already and had it fixed. Turned front rotors once but that's from slamming on the brakes to avoid the deer LOL. My big thing was V6 with power and still GREAT gas milage! I've had enough of 4 bangers with no power. I'm sure this car will last 200,000 miles maybe more. WE'LL SEE!

Saturn got it right.
By DOK on 03/01/09 02:31 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

All in all, a well balanced package of performance, practicality, and value. The 3.5 V6 has yet to leave me wanting for power while maneuvering in traffic, but the smooth 4 speed transmission to which it's attached is not the most willing participant in more enthusiastic driving. Handles well and rides comfortably. 70-80 mph freeway cruising with 2-3 passengers yields about 27 MPG at the pump, dropping to the lower twenties with more city use. Driver seat comfort is good with fully adjustable seat and tilt/telescoping wheel. Rear room and comfort are also good, but the abrasive plastic on the front seatbacks could leave shorts/skirt attired passengers with scraped knees if not careful.

Saturn for Life
By HEB girl on 01/18/09 08:07 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have always owned Camry's and was a die hard Toyota driver. With price being an issue dwhen shopping for a new car, I test drove every make and model out there. I kept going back to the Saturn and test drove it 3 times. hands down quality and price won out and I choose a Saturn. It still smells like new inside and has been a great car and one that I plan on keeping for a while. The sleek looks and gas mileage are a very big added bonus. Pay attention Toyota because you just lost a customer for life!

Great for a US vehicle
By FirstAmerican on 12/19/08 10:02 AM (PST)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

First American auto I have owned in 20 years. Great value, style, and engineering. Style caught my eye to start. Interior comfort and layout better than many imports and other GM autos. The 3.5 engine is responsive and tranny works better than I believed it would. Real average mpg runs mid to upper 20s. Pretty good for a V-6.

I love this car!
By Aimee on 10/01/08 15:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn Aura XE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership originally to replace my 07 Pontiac G6 but I saw this car and I knew that was my new baby! It drives great, looks even better, has a ton of room and on top of that it gets great gas mileage. I get about 22 in town and 33 on the interstate. I love the power of the v6 too. The only flaw with it is that I have had to get my rotors turned twice already and the grey cloth seats stain very easily. Other than that, I really can't say enough about how much I love this car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.