so many issues with this car
By unsatisfied15 on
2008 Saturn Astra XE 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased a 2008 saturn astra for the price of $26,000 plus warranty total for $31,000 and I have never in my life regreted something so much my first week with my car It had to have a major part replaced and i have had nothing but issues yet. all dealers close shortly after purchasing my car as i had purchased extras from that dealer they were void as they has closed down.I have never had such regret in my life there are a number of these cars around and I have had others have the same issues .When trying to purchase parts for my car they are nearly always unavailble and then i have to wait for 3-4 days if lucky If i could turn back time i would not buy this car it was not worth the $
By jezebelle
on 10/15/11 20:37 PM (PDT)

Hi, ohh.....you paid way too much. For that money you could've gotten a V6 Accord coupe or Infinit G37 coupe.....you spent almost the amount to buy a new BMW I28 coupe.....but you spent all that on the Astra. Hope your luck is better now with the car..... Chevy dealers carry Saturn parts as it's all GM, no big whoop on this end with our 07 Saurn Aura XE (bought for 22,800 out the door.......such a deal).......and last summer we bought an 08 Astra white coupe, auto, XR with 16K miles, clear title....all for $12,000.......how about that?

By redinferno
on 02/17/12 06:04 AM (PST)

Thinking about buying one...How's the two you have running now?