1993 Saab 9000 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9000 model:
SAAB STORY
By cossackman on 02/06/08 18:22 PM (PST)

1993 Saab 9000 Sedan CD 4dr Sedan

This model was purchased as a one owner vehicle with 77000 original miles. Maintenance has been regular (replaced outer tie rod ends at 109000 miles and an alternator). Have experienced some electrical problems. Usually a one-time occurence which is difficult to track and repair. Solid vehicle and has a lot of power for a 4 cylinder.

1992 SAAB 9000 CDE
By RonRondomanski on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Saab 9000 Sedan CDE Turbo 4dr Sedan

Bought the car with 87000 miles, a one owner trade at a newcar dealer. It now has 221000 and is running better then ever. It took awhile to get the bugs out of it. I have a local mech. who does nothing but SAABS. For quite awhile it had strange problems like the auto climate control, and various other elec. gremlins. But now is is great. Just got new exhaust, brakes, and Yokohama 205/60 DB s2's from tire rack. Drives and looks almost new. I do have reciepts for $9000 worth of maintenance over the last 6 years, but it was worth it, as I have had a new looking, new perfroming SAAB for 6 years at less then half the price of a new one. Also, it is fast enough to scare you!

I Luv My 9000 CDE
By FreddyB on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Saab 9000 Sedan CDE 4dr Sedan

Wonderful car to drive over long trips. Great city and hiway gas mileage. No other car like it on the road. A tad underpowered, but if I had wanted a road warrior I would've gotten the Turbo model.

Saab 1993 9000 CDE
By RSDonahoe on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Saab 9000 Sedan CDE 4dr Sedan

I have had this care for over ten years and it has been an unbeleivably reliable and trusted friend. With over 100,000 miles, it is in mid-life. The styling is so classic that no one can tell it is almost 11 years old.