1992 Saab 9000 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9000 model:
Saab 9000 saved our lives
By Kokto on 03/29/08 01:04 AM (PDT)

1992 Saab 9000 CD 4dr Sedan

We loved this car, and it saved our lives in a wreck, in Belgium. We wrecked ~ 110-120 km/h (on highway) with cement wall! and we hadn't a problem!!! The policemen, the firemen, and the ers said it's unbelievable, they never seen before it.

going to miss this car
By RW on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Saab 9000 CD 4dr Sedan

wow, 12 years with this ride. great car. smooth and stylish design that matches new models. it be nice to hid the interior though. stapled roof, ripped seats, and sunroof that leaks all over you after a night of rain.the engine and tranny rule on this car. a good SAAB mechanic, access to affordable parts will see this car go well past 200K.

Classy & comfortable
By mingsmom on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Saab 9000 CD 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used from a repair shop that specializes in European cars. At that time it had 105,300 miles on it and was 8 years old. I thought it was a terrific value, giving me lots of luxury for little money. Although the repairs are expensive when they occur, not very much went wrong in the 2 years I had it, and the parts that did fail were original issue. I felt very safe and secure in it, the ABS brakes especially were great--no fishtailing at all--and got me out of 3 close encounters unscathed.