doesn't dissapoint
By tg240kmh on
1996 Saab 900 S 2dr Hatchback
I bought my mothers 1996 Se with a turbo and what I can say in the beginning,I bought the car mostly because it was all i could afford.At first i didn't want to touch it.Right now its going through some problems.I recently had to by an alternator belt to bypass the a/c compressor.I'm having to deal with lagging power due to broken exhaust studs(sad but true).My mom bought it with one hundred,sixty-seven thousand miles on a turned odometer from Plotty"s Auto Sales.Some miraculous sign.I have never seen the check engine light once.I have put a lot of time and money into her and I must say I'm hitched on this company.The reviews put me on the spot to show my gratitude.Saab's are very reliable.
Favorite Features
Even for an old lady that has seen more than twenty blocks,three hundred times,the whole car i own has more features than i as an enthusiast would want but for a commuter the bells and whistles are unbelievable.there is no dought i would trust this car in front of a semi truck i the snow with extremely limited visibility in the mountains.
Suggested Improvements
More parts on the internet.A wider span on the aftermarket.More people behind the wheel of these amazing machines.A bigger respect for the griffin.