1995 Saab 900 Consumer Review: First Love

1995 Saab 900 Convertible - Consumer Review

First Love
By dcpumpkin on

1995 Saab 900 SE V6 2dr Convertible

I thought it was about time I share my love for my car with the rest of the world. I never want to drive anything else again. I am the third owner. My car has 160k miles on it and the only problem with the performance I have ever had is that sometimes the car hesitates when I drive it gently. I still haven't figured out why. The convertible top is finicky and sometimes just won't go down. And the leather on the front seats is cracked. I don't notice that when sitting in them though :) The engine gives me as much power as I could want whenever I ask for it. I get about 26mpg. I do a bit of every kind of driving; city, highway, country roads. I would drive this car forever.

The steering wheel and the analog clock are my two favorite aspects of the interior.

Not sure how one would fix it but when it rains and I leave my window open a crack water is funneled into the car, usually right onto me.