1992 Saab 900 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 900 model:
Loved it!
By M. Awayda on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Saab 900 Turbo 2dr Convertible

Best 4 seater convertible on the market. Can fit 2 big kids in the back and enjoy a whole day cruising. On the weekday can also do my regular commute. Good deal used. SOL if you bought new.

A quality vehicle
By skimeister on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Saab 900 2dr Hatchback

Had it since day one drove it as a first car for 3 yrs nows its asecond vehicle . Economical to run comfortable to drive ans SAFE to operate in ALL conditions . I'm a Alpine Skier am use this as my ski car . Its very stable in all conditions , Holds a TON of gear and get great mileage . I'm holing onto it tillIT DIES which may be a LOOONG time .I have a little Sports car too which after 2 yrs I'm trading to get a NEW 2003 Saab

This is not the car for me
By Eric6 on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Saab 900 S 2dr Hatchback

This car drives smoothly and handles well with the front wheel drive. However, if you intend to drive in the least bit of rough terrain, forget it, because the clearance is very low. Folding the rear seats down makes for a great deal of cargo space. The seats are comfortable. However, if you have long legs, you might find yourself bumping your knees on the turn signal lever and other obstacles. The engine runs like a champ. However, since this is an older car, I have had to replace the following items in the past year: fuel pump; clutch slave cylinder;clutch; water pump; HEAD GASKET.

Saabs rock!
By mftca on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Saab 900 S 2dr Convertible

I love it. The style is so unique.

me and my saab
By silas mariner on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Saab 900 S 4dr Sedan

This car has been an excellent investment for me in terms of reliability and durability. It still has a ton of life left to live