Very Pleased with New 9-3
By jbrooksws on
2009 Saab 9-3 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Unfortunately I couldn't get the deals others have referenced - I purchased a laser red "stripper" model - no xenon - no roof - no Center Point - no park assist et al. I prev had an 06 CTS that was great - sold it last year to improve gas mileage and got a great Mazda 6 - but no soul. Saab is great. Mine has a stick - it's a little bit fussy...exactly like Audi's used to be so to me there's no issue. The clutch pedal action is light - pick up is good. Perfect seats and instrumentation - base level stereo is good. Stripper wheels 16 inch - look good on this car, and saves $25.00 per tire when it's time to buy new rubber. I really like this car!
Favorite Features
Acceleration Solid body structure Brakes Very good handling including in wet Comfortable front and back Roomy trunk with fold down seats Instrumentation is logical Rear seat air vents Very nicely finished inside - not sure where reviewers are coming from when they say poor fit/finish
Suggested Improvements
Even in stripper models - how about a power passenger seat? Entertaining but useless second cup holder in the front Second power port in storage box - how about putting MP3 port in storage box as well? Could the key be less chunky?