More Than Satisfied
By John L. Bell on
2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I have no reason to tout this vehicle other than to give credit to Saab for building one of the best vehicles I have ever bought. It is a remarkable car in every respect and on a recent trip to MN from my home in FL my computer reflected 33.1 mpg at 2000 rpm. I am totally pleased with this vehicle. It is built like a tank and drives like a Porch, and a fun vehicle to drive, with, or without the top down There is but one item that I just can't like, and that is the standard equipment Radio/AM;FM;CD & Sat. to which I do NOT subscribe. This vehicle was purchased used in AL and was an excellent buy and an outstanding value.Fit and Finish are perfection at it's finest. I am a very happy owner.
Favorite Features
Fit and Finish; Gas mileage; Appearance;Quality of leather in seats and tightness of top. This vehicle is total quality, just a superb car.
Suggested Improvements
Improve Radio; too difficult & complex, speaker system (audio) is not the best clarity. CD is clear and sharp? Would I buy another Saab? Absolutely. J.L. Bell (signed) Destin, FL.