Love the 60th Anniversary
By howie93x on
2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I've owned my 9-3 for 14 months and have put 45k miles on it so far. It has a total of 85k. I had a few minor issues covered under warranty when I first picked up and since then it has been flawless. This Saab drives very cleanly and is very fun to drive. My BMW friends are always impressed with the comfort and also with the performance. The Saab is built for safety, function, and fun to drive. I thoroughly enjoy driving this car, especially on my once weekly trip over a very winding mountain road. This is my 3rd Saab and 7th overall car. So far it has been the most reliable car I have owned.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the sport bucket seats, driver focused interior, and sporty feel of the drive while getting good MPG. I average around 27-28mpg on fairly aggressive driving. The high mpg is usually about 32mpg for highway driving averaging about 75mph. Car has great passing acceleration with only a little turbo lag. Saab is great at producing a turbo that is wonderful going from 70 to 90 in no time at all, making passing a joy.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders in door would be great and better ability to integration of iPod or variety of smartphones.