Fast car for Old Man
By RBK9 on
2007 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I love this car! I have yet to see another one on the road. The titan grey color is perfect. The seats are more comfortable than my wife's Cad. STS. Nitpicks: There is an ever present yellow light that tells you whether the passenger side airbag is activated or not. Wish I could turn it off. There is a little bit of road noise, but this may be typical of wagons. I reduced the noise considerably by buying the optional cargo mat. I have been getting 21 mpg, but the low fuel light comes on after about 275 miles. Huge glove box! Terrific handling and acceleration. I have automatic (6 spd) with manual override. Shift with the paddles or with the shifter - it's a blast! I highly recommend this car.
Favorite Features
The obvious high quality of fit and finish, the engine and transmission, and the large cargo space. And boy, do I like the way it looks - the styling inside and out. Buy the car - you'll love it!
Suggested Improvements
Have the airbag light go off after a minute. Need a longer range (have to fill before 300 miles). There is very little clearance in the front (watch those curbs!). Can't wait for all wheel drive.