2007 Saab 9-3 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Euro Delivery Experience with Sportcombi

2007 Saab 9-3 - Consumer Review

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

2.0T SportCombi Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Euro Delivery Experience with Sportcombi
By Nordic Boy on

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I highly recommend Saab's International Delivery Program. After having worked with my local dealership, I researched and designed the car that I wanted. Saab then built my car, and I flew to Sweden to pick it up in Trollhatten. What a great adventure, with A+ service from Saab and it's associates. A nice price savings plus generous travel allowance, hotel stay with wonderful dinner and breakfast. Then driving it in Sweden, Denmark, Germany (can you say Autobahn!), and The Netherlands. Can't wait to have it delivered here in 7-weeks. Great performance, fuel economy, looks, comfortable seats. Needs more rear seat leg room, spacious cargo area. Titan Grey Color is sweet! Thanks Saab!

Favorite Features

6-speed manual transmission, Titan Grey Color, great fuel economy with excellent performance, smooth engine, very stable car @ 110 mph, 17" rims, versatility with the roof rack, handling at low and high speeds, comfortable seats, good visibility all around. Euro Delivery A+ experience!

Suggested Improvements

Increase the leg room for the rear passengers by 4-5". Increase the seat depth on the driver and front passenger seats by 2-3" for increased leg support.