2007 Saab 9-3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-3 model:
Best Bang for the Buck
By Wifes Car on 04/22/07 06:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Comfortable on long trips with great gas mileage, 32 mpg. Interior controls are easy to understand and use. Surprising how many compliments we receive on the styling and appearance. My wife, who is not a car person, still comments on the high quality of the fit and finish and the fun factor. Truly a great car at a great price and fun to drive.

One great Saab!
By Guy on 04/12/07 12:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

As a repeat Saab owner, the logical choice was to see what the new line-up had. Coming from a 9-5 I felt the 9-3 was an equal in quality and had a fresher look to the dated 9-5. The SportCombi 9-3 was a winner. The car is a hoot to drive and I know that Saab has built a very reliable car here that's stylish. Good going GM and Saab.

Great car at a great price
By awjones on 04/03/07 10:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This truly is a great car at a great price. Compared this vehicle to bmw 3 series, audi a4. There is no comparison. Great interior, very comfortable (I'm 6'4", plenty of front legroom). Nice stereo, with xm, nicely designed console. The 2.0T provides a lot of pickup, especially at high speeds. Very smooth ride, handles well, good fuel economy (runs any grade fuel except racing), xenon headlights are great for night driving. Handles well in heavy rain. All kinds of goodies in this car.

Different Kind of Car
By mrcook128 on 03/30/07 10:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have driven lots of other cars from Bimmers to Hondas. Personally, I find it to be a beautiful car. The drive is refined, with a more compliant ride than my Mazda6. The steering is precise, although the body will understeer out of a tight turn if you're not careful. The engine is leaps and bounds better than any turbo-4 I've driven short of the Subaru WRX. The power delivery is strong and fairly smooth. The much-maligned interior layout is perfectly simple to me. The seats, though comfortable, lack any sort of grip, and are short on lateral support. The 6-speed is a bit heavy, and can be a bit tricky with some of the throws. The brakes are adequate and have good feel.

Great Euro Drive
By Ken E. on 03/20/07 16:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

For the money, this is the car especially with the smooth shifting 6-speed manual. Vehicle isn't quick off the line but plenty fast and stable at high speeds. Much improved interior for 2007, great build, awesome paint color w/ Titan Gray Metallic. Much better car in terms of fun to drive than the lower end Bimmers/Audis. Pretty good gas mileage so far at over 25 mpg mostly city.

My 2nd one in 4 years
By danncas on 03/16/07 20:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my 2nd Saab 9-3 in the past four years. I really love the new combi with the V6 turbo. Both of my Saabs are loaded Aeros. This is one fun car to drive and very comfortable. I find that the rear set is roomier then Volvo S60, BMW 3, and Audi A4. The Saab has more features that are not even offered in the others.

Amazing car for the price.
By realhwaker on 03/13/07 13:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It is just an amazing car for the dollar value. You can really get some good deals on this car. I bought a 2.0t with the 60th anniversary package. They have great lease rates and you will be hard pressed to find this kind of car in this price range. You also won't see tons of these on the road.

I love my Saab 9-3
By Jenna on 03/07/07 07:29 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It's the best car that I've owned. I test drove an Audi A4, Lexus IS 250, and an Infiniti G35. I enjoyed driving the Saab way more and nothing compared to the super-comfy seats. You also get way more for the money. I get get really good fuel economy, about 30-32. It handles really well in the rain and it's quiet. I LOVE IT!

My new Saab
By Jonathan on 01/13/07 15:22 PM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Before I bought my 2.0t I drove all europeans/japanese under 40k. I truly enjoy the handling and styling and the turbo performance, also the MPG. The free maintenance is awesome and then the National Hwy Safety top pick made me think that I bought the safest car on the road. I am very pleased with my Saab and really enjoy driving to work. Being 6'4 I fit very well in the seat and feel very relaxed. Best car I've ever bought. Hope this helps!

Saab gets the 9-3 right.
By ek900 on 12/29/06 05:47 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

When I drove a 9-3 Linear in 2003, I was very disappointed with what Saab had done to 900. I owned a 1998 900 S Turbo, and I felt it had many pluses over the new 9-3. Four years later, the changes to upgrade the model are startling, and I was sold. The new 6-speed is the best manual trans. Saab has ever had, and the driving dynamics are superior to my old 900 in every way. The car is buttoned down and feels smaller that it is. I also really like the interior, which they've now made lighter and brighter. The best thing I can say is that I started shopping feeling that I'd owned my last Saab, and after sampling the sub-$30,000 competition and the 9-3 2.0T, I fell in love with Saab again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.