2007 Saab 9-3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-3 model:
What a great car
By Scott Miller on 05/02/08 06:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned several European Cars and this one is my favorite. The car drives great. The service from my dealership is great. They've even come to my house to replace a battery when I left the door open overnight. This car is excellent on back roads and the highway. I especially enjoy the top down with the Wind Deflector in place. I get a lot of comments from people when I'm driving. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. People say that GM has put too much into this car. I think GM has made some good refinements when it comes to overall quality and reliability. I've owned 3 Saabs and this one by far is my favorite. Free service for 4 years. You just can't beat it.

My Saab
By Carlos Santos on 03/28/08 12:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A lot of fun to drive. Great interior/ exterior design, comfortable and reliable. Great fuel economy.

First Time Saab Owner
By Joe on 02/10/08 00:48 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned many types of vehicles over time and the Saab 9-3 Aero is hands down, the most enjoyable to drive. As of this writing, I've owned it for four months with not a single problem. It's nice to know there's a good warranty just in case. It's also nice to drive a car that's not as common as my wife's Altima. Sometimes, I will see as many as 5 or 6 of the Altimas in one parking lot! Unlike many of your basic cars, the Saab Aero has character. Highly recommend the Saab Aero.

Lovin it!
By Bossman on 01/28/08 20:35 PM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased this Aero sport combi and put 1500 miles in the first week. What a great car to drive, responsive, commanding, begs to go 80 plus. Smooth and exhilarating. Saab does a poor job in marketing casue this blows away a comparable BMW. Some minor electronic bugs that dealer will handle- otherwise A plus. Nav and onstar is the way to go. Surprising hwy mileage less than 26, hoping to do better when I slow down.

Saabalicious
By Vincent on 11/14/07 10:21 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

What can I say. I have been after this car for a while, but being educated, I waited a bit to make sure it is at its peak for the particular model. Best car I have ever owned, even over its German counterparts. Will continue to own Saabs as long as I am alive.

Great Wagon
By craig r on 10/22/07 12:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have waited to file a review of our Sport-Combi until we had accumulated some miles. We recently took a 1,000 mile road trip which has prompted us to say great car!! The engine and transmission are the strongest points. Terrific acceleration, effortless cruising, and 30 mpg at 80 mph. Sporty yet compliant ride over rough surfaces, along with precise steering and effective brakes. The seats are very comfortable over long distances. Very little wind noise at speed. Sports car perfomance with the utility of a wagon. Lots of cargo capacity with the rear seat folded down. We have used it during house construction to haul granite shelves, bagged trash, furniture, and other bulky items.

Great value
By bruce elliott on 10/19/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had the Ann. edition with auto for about 3 weeks. I really like this car and continue to be impressed by new discoveries. This car represents excellent value in the wagon category. Surprising lack of torque steer for a front driver. This is my first Saab and first FWD car. I always liked AWD and RWD better for driving but Saab has done a great job. It's quiet and comfortable and has effortless speed. If it proves reliable it will be fabulous.

Smoking Aero 9-3
By James Kanter on 10/12/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I got this car because my wife picked it out for me. She loved the car and felt it was a great value. I wanted a convertible and hadn't thought of a Saab. I wanted a BMW, but it was too expensive. I started falling in love with this car when we saw it parked at the dealer. This car has done nothing but exceed my expectations in every way. It drives great. It has excellent stability, wonderful seats. The top comes down real fast. It look slick. I absolutely love the sound of the exhaust. Now I want another Saab! I'm into Saabs.

New and Improved
By bradleydallas on 09/21/07 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded my '03 9-3 in for an '07 a couple of months ago and find the new car to be greatly refined over the '03. While the '03 was fun to drive, it was lacking in build quality and refinement compared to its competition. Not so with the '07. Saab has really done its job to make this a fine car. Everything about the car has a quality feel. I bought the 60th anniversary pkg; what a great deal.

2007 9-3 sedan, 6 speed manual, awesome!
By Donatas on 09/19/07 07:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was hunting for this car for about 2 years because I wanted it with all the options. 60th Anniv Edition came out in 07 and I decided to go for it as it had almost everything I needed. 2.0T has more than enough power and torque, and gets better gas mileage than Aero (I am not stating that Aero is not better). I get about 25 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway, and my 9-3 did not even break in yet. Not sure why people complain about cup holder in the dash, I think it's absolutely fine. Bose audio system is better than last year Pioneer, but not quite up to 9-5's Harman Kardon level. Clutch is perfect! No issues so far with the car, except little rattling noise in plastics around sunroof.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.