2007 Saab 9-3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-3 model:
60th Anniversary package rocks
By 1st Saab on 06/21/09 07:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Had the car for almost 2 years. Really been nothing but a pleasure from day one. This is the car I should have bought 10 years ago, though it wasn't available ten years ago. Bose stereo is wonderful. Ride and performance are really nice. Punching the gas every once in a while is a blast. Road noise is not nearly as bad as my former Subaru. Interior design is lovely though there is too much hard, sort-of-cheap-feeling plastic. Rear fold-down seats really create a humongous hatchback-like cargo area. Dealer has been great. The warranty and maintenance are really top notch. Newer models don't have as long of a warranty. Roof rack bars look awesome.

Great Vehicle
By Chris on 02/11/09 16:38 PM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car! Little leery of Saab before purchase, but absolutely love the ride.

Fun to drive, economical, good value.
By powder_chowder on 12/29/08 10:35 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Exhilarating and luxurious for the price with good gas mileage. 07' sportcombi wagon 2.0T 6 spd manual (only way to go for me) 17" wheels, Nocturne Blue; all options except heated seats, which would be nice. At 25K miles the car has been trouble free except the seat memory doesn't work; SAAB promises to replace. The mileage stated by Edmunds is severely under-rated; I'm averaging between 30- 35mpg combined on hilly highway/city travel, good for car with 210hp. The roof rack bolts on, making it easy to install/remove. I shopped the Audi A-3 (nice car too) and found it very similar in performance/handling, but the interior and trunk space was much smaller and Audi couldn't touch the price.

Very Pleased. I love this car
By futureray on 12/17/08 03:38 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T SportCombi 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased this vehicle over a month ago. I had already done my homework and found the Saab Sportcombi was a great all around vehicle, and found one for less than a used 2007 Altima with standard features. Vehicle can be driven fast and fun, or more conservative, or like myself in something in between. With an automatic, I get 32 MPG on the highway, 26-27 in mixed driving, and 23 city that is great for a car that gives a nice ride, luxury appointments, and room to spare. One of my consideration was room for four, including 2 kids, 9 and 16. We all ride comfortably, I do have to give up a little legroom, as I am 6'-2" but still find it comfortable.

WOW 2007 9.3 Anniversary edition
By Brian K. on 11/27/08 17:56 PM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

What a car! This car is so much fun to drive. I just bought it pre-owned with 9,000 miles and have to tell what a great car this is. The performance is great and the seats feel like I am in a lazy boy. If you get a chance drive one. It must be the 2007 60th edition.

2007 9-3
By Dave on 09/29/08 06:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Excellent auto, wife has a A-4 all wheel drive, she would rather take the Saab then hers. Excellent mileage with all that get up and go. Trunk space is adequate. I use this as a daily commuter, I drive around 35,000 miles per year. Waiting to see how she handles in the U.P of Michigan snow.

9-3 60th Edition 6 spdFollow up review!
By Donatas on 09/24/08 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After 1 year of owning and driving this car,I can say I really love it!I can't wait to get behind the wheel. Sometimes me and my wife argue who will be driving it (I have 2000 9-5 as well). Pretty good gas mileage for 210 HP engine.I am averaging 32-34 mpg on highway (awesome) and 22 mpg purely in town (ok). So far no mechanical or any breakdowns at all. Couple minor rattles coming from plastic parts in the interior that leave something to be desirable in the interior quality is my only concern. Very fun car to drive, accelerates effortlessly. You don't have to reach the red line to get this car moving. I will see how it holds up in a future reliability wise, all SAAB haters you are wrong.

2007 anniversary edition
By yellow_dog on 09/08/08 19:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the car a few weeks ago with 22K miles on it with 100K CPO warranty. Excellent value given the purchase price, the warranty, the low miles and the fact that it is loaded with options. The anniversary edition is fully loaded and handles well, surprising picking and response for a 4 cyl. I came very close to purchasing the MB 280 instead of this, so glad that I didn't. This car has personality. Gets 32 MPG on the highway with regular gas.

9.3 2.0T +
By Rip on 07/06/08 17:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned this car for about a year. It has been all that was advertised by the dealer . .plus good milage (about 27 both C & HW combined). The only minor points I have are the headlights are set too low. On high beam, however, they are perfect. The stearing is also a bit " squirrelly", so you have to pay attention to your driving. Now, if only it had a little more kick!

What a superb compact car!
By Dave on 05/05/08 19:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I drive this car for business, and it is superb. Combined gas mileage (city and highway) is an average 28.6 mpg. Handling and performance are great. The car is tight and rattle free. It is NOT a BMW, but it didn't cost as much, either. It's also simpler to live with and better in the winter. It is definitely the best car SAAB has ever built.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.