2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-3 model:
My first Saab—I'm in love!
By 73spider on 04/07/12 15:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

To make the story short, I'm in love with this car. Everything about it is so pleasing. It's distinctively beautiful inside and out, with a very attractive interior and style that I find far superior to the German cars. The handling is exceptional for so heavy a car, and the ride is very pleasant—evidence of a supple suspension setup. The more I drive it, the more I respect the work of Saab engineers and designers. Even the colors of my car, silver with parchment leather, are stunning: people comment so favorably. I feel so happy to drive this Saab!

More Than Satisfied
By John L. Bell on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have no reason to tout this vehicle other than to give credit to Saab for building one of the best vehicles I have ever bought. It is a remarkable car in every respect and on a recent trip to MN from my home in FL my computer reflected 33.1 mpg at 2000 rpm. I am totally pleased with this vehicle. It is built like a tank and drives like a Porch, and a fun vehicle to drive, with, or without the top down There is but one item that I just can't like, and that is the standard equipment Radio/AM;FM;CD & Sat. to which I do NOT subscribe. This vehicle was purchased used in AL and was an excellent buy and an outstanding value.Fit and Finish are perfection at it's finest. I am a very happy owner.

V6 Turbo Power
By Pete on 07/17/10 11:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My first Saab. I looked at BMW, MB, Audi but purchased the Aero because it was better priced, less "common," and the performance is equivalent (especially with the V6). Excellent dealership service, very few issues over the past 18 months (defective battery shorted), and it turns head in the dark Fusion Blue. Glad to see Saab has been purchased and will continue on!

Buy with CPO
By dgebler on 07/07/10 10:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought a 2007 to get the car at half price w/ 3 years left on CPO warranty. The car has understated sportiness: it handles great for normal driving even if it wouldn't beat another car on a test track. Having the top down is great fun: easy to have conversations with the passenger.It's a car to take pride in and have fun with.

A GREAT underappreciated Convertible
By Taylor on 03/18/10 13:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A fun, unusual car that stands out from the crowd! Ultracomfortable car looks superb in White with beige leather trim, reliable with good gas mileage, this is an under appreciated car that actually has a usable back seat compared to any others in its class, dealerships are few and far between, they have a good track record for looks, reliability and insurance, I am a very particular owner, have had many cars but this one is way and above the best in all areas, many safety features, security is good for a rag top, would trust it to take me anywhere, more importantly I trust the car with precious cargo, my wife, she gets a kick from driving it and has never failed us. Advice, buy a used one as you save money!

Don't Let Saab Brand Die!
By Bob A on 11/28/09 11:57 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Going on nearly 3 years with this car. Totally sweet experience. Comfortable yet sporty ride, nice performance, beautiful inside and out.

I'm in love
By odie6789 on 10/28/09 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought my first Saab, and I can't believe what I was missing! This machine just cruises. I keep jackets in the trunk so I can keep the top down, even when it gets cool out. After about 3 weeks though, I brought it back to the dealer and had him reprogram the computer to defeat the daytime running lights (betcha didn't know they could do that, huh?). Now, off means off and on means on when the vehicle is on. I was even brave enough to put a Bubba cup in the dash cup holder. One gripe, I am having issues with the car reporting bulb failures that aren't there. Multiple trips to the dealer has not fixed this problem yet.

Not Just Another Beemer
By TopDownDriver on 10/15/09 18:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the one to have... the 2WD Aero Convertible. People often give this car a double take, but instead of looking at you like you're a snob, they smile. Saab makes one of the safest convertibles on the road. The Aero front seats are upgraded and really comfortable. The back seats are surprisingly deep, be sure to actually sit back there. I like the power the turbo Aero has available, but still get close to 30 mpg on the highway. If I keep my foot out of it. The car is a cross between cool and charming, and it's different. Mine's been reliable. It's a front- driver, so a Beemer will handle better on a racetrack, but I prefer front drive stability in the real world's rain or snow.

What a great car
By Scott Miller on 05/02/08 06:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned several European Cars and this one is my favorite. The car drives great. The service from my dealership is great. They've even come to my house to replace a battery when I left the door open overnight. This car is excellent on back roads and the highway. I especially enjoy the top down with the Wind Deflector in place. I get a lot of comments from people when I'm driving. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. People say that GM has put too much into this car. I think GM has made some good refinements when it comes to overall quality and reliability. I've owned 3 Saabs and this one by far is my favorite. Free service for 4 years. You just can't beat it.

Saabalicious
By Vincent on 11/14/07 10:21 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-3 Convertible Aero 2dr Convertible (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

What can I say. I have been after this car for a while, but being educated, I waited a bit to make sure it is at its peak for the particular model. Best car I have ever owned, even over its German counterparts. Will continue to own Saabs as long as I am alive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.